Reviews for A Twisted Act To Follow
AliceSylvia chapter 1 . 10/22
Good stuff!
Autobot Guardian chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Hey, is there gonna be a fanfiction about the Decepticons' play? 'Cause I think that would be awesome!
spycat chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I LOVE this. I could not stop laughing and grinning. My face hurts.

Bluestreak did a great job being a director. Its the Decepticons turn now, I want to see them do a play.
DarkShell chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
"Ok, I'm cool with that, but the bra! Isn't that going a bit too far? I mean have you seen the size of that thing?"

:D that's hilarious! I love how you've gotten into the characters, you make them sound so realististic. This story is quite different from any other transformers fafnfiction I have read and I love it. Classic autobot bickering makes my day!
Favourite quote: "Go park yourself!" :DDD got me rolling on the floor.

To put it simply, GREAT JOB! (pat you on the back) Hope you keep up the good work in writing fanfiction, as well as original stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Type your review here...
Jazzfan0217 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great job writing this. The Jazz and Grimlock along with the Sideswipe and Ratchet rehersal scenes seriously had me cracking up for a minute there XD And picturing Jazz having to wear all that...XD!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awesome! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow... just wow. The Cons where extremely OOC but whatever.
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was hilarious! Watching Bluestreak become a dictatorial director was a great deal of fun, and I loved watching the other characters' reactions both to him and to the situation. It was really the ending that cracked me up though - already I have visions of the Decepticons' efforts running through my mind :-)
katiesparks chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Now I'm having horrible, twisted visions of the Decepticons performing Ragtime. (Megatron is not Colhouse, bad katie, *bad*!) Why? WHY?
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Brilliant! Extremely well done! Good ol' Blue makes a great director. Good job!
Pikaseel chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was great! XD It got me laughing so hard! My definite fav part would be when they got the costumes and Sideswipe danced with Jazz. The very image of it almost made me fall out of my chair! Absolute fave.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This has got to be the longest one-shot I've seen so far. But it was so funny and worth the read! The pranks throughout their rehearsals were hilarious!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aw man that was amazing and definetly a twisted act to follow hahahhahahahahahahahha that was so awesome and worth my time :)
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 8/15/2008