Reviews for A Twisted Act To Follow
spycat chapter 1 . 3/23
I LOVE this. I could not stop laughing and grinning. My face hurts.

Bluestreak did a great job being a director. Its the Decepticons turn now, I want to see them do a play.
DarkShell chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
"Ok, I'm cool with that, but the bra! Isn't that going a bit too far? I mean have you seen the size of that thing?"

:D that's hilarious! I love how you've gotten into the characters, you make them sound so realististic. This story is quite different from any other transformers fafnfiction I have read and I love it. Classic autobot bickering makes my day!
Favourite quote: "Go park yourself!" :DDD got me rolling on the floor.

To put it simply, GREAT JOB! (pat you on the back) Hope you keep up the good work in writing fanfiction, as well as original stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Type your review here...
Jazzfan0217 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great job writing this. The Jazz and Grimlock along with the Sideswipe and Ratchet rehersal scenes seriously had me cracking up for a minute there XD And picturing Jazz having to wear all that...XD!
TheLandOfIce chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awesome! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Wow... just wow. The Cons where extremely OOC but whatever.
Zea T chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
That was hilarious! Watching Bluestreak become a dictatorial director was a great deal of fun, and I loved watching the other characters' reactions both to him and to the situation. It was really the ending that cracked me up though - already I have visions of the Decepticons' efforts running through my mind :-)
katiesparks chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Now I'm having horrible, twisted visions of the Decepticons performing Ragtime. (Megatron is not Colhouse, bad katie, *bad*!) Why? WHY?
Falcon's Hyperdrive chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Brilliant! Extremely well done! Good ol' Blue makes a great director. Good job!
Pikaseel chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was great! XD It got me laughing so hard! My definite fav part would be when they got the costumes and Sideswipe danced with Jazz. The very image of it almost made me fall out of my chair! Absolute fave.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
This has got to be the longest one-shot I've seen so far. But it was so funny and worth the read! The pranks throughout their rehearsals were hilarious!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
aw man that was amazing and definetly a twisted act to follow hahahhahahahahahahahha that was so awesome and worth my time :)
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Awesomeness. _
Meiza chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Considering the abuse Nancy takes (getting slapped around and beaten to death), Bluestreak has a pretty loose definition of "no real violence."

Some sort of break line between scene changes would have been nice, to cut down on confusion. When the autobots are reading their lines, I think we really need *stars* surrounding the action parts. At first, I thought Bumblebee was actually SAYING "moves away from the table ect."

Critisism aside, this was some seriously funny stuff. I think Bluestreak and Jazz were my favorite bots here. Poor Jazz, really taking one for the team (and with a smile! mostly). And you have so many great one-liners, I'm not even going to bother repeating each one (too many to list). I will, however, mention my two favorite bits:

Blue: "Jazz! Try to look a little more feminine.”

Jazz: “For the sake of the kids I’m going to let that one slide.”

and

Blue: "Now Jazz will say his lines, then you say your lines and then you come close to him and hit him.”

Grimlock: “Oh me, Grimlock, like that!”

Jazz: “Me, Jazz, not like that, but I’m glad one of us is happy.”

I'm totally favoriting this.
Dragon260 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
GOD I LOVE THIS! Pure, pure classic! This needs to be faved. I love the hilarity of this whole thing! Oh, and I saw Macbeth at my high schools play, good really. Are you going to do a fic about them (Decepticons) doing the whole rehersal set-up? I would SO love to read that.