Reviews for Crazy Glaring Dogs
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
love!
Akira Darely chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Haha, that's pretty darn funny! However, I have to disagree on one thing. Temari and Shikamaru, well, I love them just as much as I love Kankuro and Kiba... But Gaara with a guy, nooo! haha, kidding. I'm kind of in love with him though. :P Joking!

Anyways, back to you! You write exceptionally well, and it had a lot of good elements to it. So kudos to you on another job well done! ;P

Akira Darely
jodi chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
*fangirl eyes and drool much much drool* you gave me the best mental image of my life i woves you
fangurl chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
whoa smexxy beyond all belife
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Poor Kankuro! Getting glared at by Akamaru and then seeing Kiba in leather! Great one shot! I couldn't stop laughing at the part where Kankuro starts yelling at Akamaru. :) Nicely writen!
CantarellaKisses chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Man's best friend is obviously selective as to which man he's a best friend to! Nice fic, a good laugh. Wow, Kiba in skin-tight leather, Kankurou should die from bloodloss in the near future.
TemariOfTheSand92 chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I likes this story! Kiba/Kankuro is my favorite yaoi pairing along with Sasuke/Naruto. D
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
kiba looking sexy in leather.

haha kankurous gonna have a difficult time XD

i loved this story! it was so cute .
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA sexy kiba, turned on kankuro and bad akamaru perfect
Necro Girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
YAYS!
Kakarika Seiya chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
heheh...Akamaru's so cute.
Temthasy chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
lol Who knew sweet looking Akamaru was so... menacing? haha! You should totaly make a sequal dipicting the date. _
yllom21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Heehee! Oh, I love Akamaru! Cute and rather amusing little drabble. I enjoyed it!
sexypancake chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
love this pairing! i'm suddenly REALLY into it! write more!
LaughingFreak chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
i loved it!

i also thought it was funny!

lol!