Reviews for More to Life
Slumbering Potion chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Love your writing style. :) Great story.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
I like it, good story!
AnimeSiren chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
lol This was a very nice story. Great work!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
loved it!
lildeamon666 chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
Sighcoe chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
simply terrific story. Not obsessively long, not short - that you'll hunger for more. It was just right.

The development of the characters relationship was founded properly, without cheziness. Keeping them in character is good, and putting just enough dish and dash of Quatre and Trowa is nice.

The way you focuses the story on Heero and Duo's point of view is lovely. No other character's love story that may drag on the whole conclusion thing.

The conversation is good, I like the words you used on them. The way it was written, in technical terms is okay. Not eye straining, proper spacing, and you use "..." for your dialogue seeing I've read some GW story that use '...' on their conversation.

The switching of point of view is commended, and of course the plot of the story is awesome.
Azamiko chapter 7 . 2/6/2008
Yay! Aww! Well, this was definitely different from all the fics where their main problem is finding the guts to confess! Hahahah! But you gave them a pretty realistic problem, considering their backgrounds.
LilShinni13 chapter 7 . 7/27/2006
aw! this fic is so cute! Very well written and narrarated.

Beautiful-Boy-Love chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Kawaii! I love that. Damn you Dr J! Bastard Gr! Great job I loved it.
lo chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
Sweet sweet wonderful story. to me, it never started to drag and it did not become disgustingly angsty and whiny. Great job!
Setg'-in chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
AW! so beautiful, its like...its like, well i have no idea what its like but that doesnt matter what matters is that they got a happy ending and this was a damn good story well see yha, its it over? dont even bother answering that
mamawar chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
AW! that was such a kawaii ending! the entire story was quite kawaii actually. it was also really good. I loved it. so keep writing!
Lady hispanic chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
LOVED this story! The drama and angst, yum! Heero is just the perfect character, but you definitly made him better in this fanfic. Good job.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 7 . 6/12/2005
That was adorable! I loved the angst, and the fluff! Oh, and the matchmaking! _
Lady hispanic chapter 7 . 6/7/2005
This was a touching story. I really enjoyed it. Your stly of writing was great, and not distracting due to numerous errors! Good work.