Reviews for More to Life
Spyro chapter 7 . 5/15/2005
AW...i loved it!
buttsex chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
I'm so sorry this is late! ;_; My computer died...!

I loved all the chapters that I didn't review for! X33 The last was the best- even though it was the last... _ Sugoi!
Cere chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
How cute!

Loved it from the beginning I'm grining like an idiot now that it's over...nice story, really!
TKM chapter 7 . 4/10/2005
what to say, great story but to short :). Good work, you did.
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 7 . 4/8/2005
aw, how cute! i luffed it!
xX-Afflicted-Xx chapter 4 . 4/8/2005
HOLY SHIT! lol, i cant help but lol! lol
Amarin Rose chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
*dumps bucket of ice over head* *Ice melts in .2 seconds* Need I say that was a *damn* hot sex scene? Very descriptive whiel still being R rated.
Amarin Rose chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
Atcually, I was thinking it was more like Heero than Quatre right from the get-go. I mean, meeting people online? All the easier to run background checks, my dear Shinigami... :)
Meg-Of-The-Moon chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
Great ending for a great story, definetly going onto my favourites list
keiichisei chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
Loved your story! I especially appreciated how Heero could talk somewhat normally with Duo... too many fics have Heero still all walled up and "Hn" all the time, while too many others have him all talkative and OOC. I honestly believe that after the war Heero would still have some of his habits and issues but would be able to talk to Duo because he had known and trusted him for so long. I'm glad to have found a story that reflects that! I enjoyed the simplicity of the plot and how natural the characters were around each other. Also I liked the fact that Duo had to realize that he loved Heero - usually he has always known! There seemed to be hints though that he had loved Heero during the war and then tried to get over it when he fell for Hilde, which is unique and makes sense. Overall, it was a great story! Thanks and keep it up!
blackjackcat chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
yes. a purfect that's a verybeautiful fic. so printer freindly! please keep upthegood work! another complete fic! yes!
blackjackcat chapter 6 . 4/6/2005
aww...poor heero. T.T that'sso sad. he needs theperfect cure! Duo! XD i love this fic so much! thnaks for updating it all at once! and i'm very happythatthegun is in the drawer. another wonderful fic from merula! (sighs)ah yes...like we'd expect something different? .
blackjackcat chapter 5 . 4/6/2005
T.T thereis nothing better than a bunch of merula updatesall at once! thank you! i've been dying to know what Heero would do. XD now! let'sput the gun down...
sunstreake chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
Hey! great story! I loved your plot and i think it's really well written! Oh, and good grammar too! (and I hardly ever say that to anyone
Chibi-spork chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
Hazel: Aw! So sweet and fluffy! What a lovely ending!

Beka: I'm glad they finally got together. Yay 1x2!

Hazel: You are such an awesome writer! This was a great fic! Ja!
138 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »