Reviews for More to Life
kracken chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
That was a great story. _
Nikkler chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
what a great ending! Still don't like Hilde and B.C (think I got that right) But if she didn't cheat with him the duo wouldn't have heero and then it would by a duo/hide fic and then I wouldn't be reading it in the first place and ... you get the picture. It would be just one vicious cycle. So I really liked the ending. Sweet. . huggles

Nikkler
Justkat chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Ohh...happy happy happy! What a lovely ending to a delightful story. And such a relief; so much nicer than having Duo shredded in a welter of carnal carnage! Thanks heaps for a terrific fic!_
ahanchan chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Awesome story! Great ending! Can't wait to see what other projects you have cooking!
kracken chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Very good! *off to read more*
Hellcat81 chapter 6 . 4/5/2005
yeah! great great great. you really have a knack for writing.
Hellcat81 chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
whoa, someone got a lot of courage there. how much did duo drink? :) well, i'll make this short i wanna continue reading.
Hellcat81 chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
aw, i loved the scene where duo finally figured out that heero had signed him up for the dating service. heero's a real cutie in your fic. i like it!
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
cool story. i liked the explanation why the cats like duo. very funny.
dk-joy chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
I love your fics, and I love this one too. (Yeah...that made sense...) Anyway...this was really good. I'm a sucker for happy endings and this one was great! Please write more - your fics really are good!
fieryicicles chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
aw! XD
chibi luci chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
finally! . man, but do i love this story! the only problem i have with it is that it's over. T.T ah well, all good things must come to an end, i suppose, and the 'problem' has basically been fixed. it's just soo good. .
Kit3 chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
Cute
INU-ZERY chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
I LOV IT, I LOV IT, I LOV IT I cant wait for the other chapter
System-dOWN chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
Mmkay, first you get me all distracted from working on my very important and very very huge project due in two days, and then you leave me with a cliffhanger? That's cold.

I love this fic, update soon please! .
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »