Reviews for More to Life
Black-Angel-001 chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
OMG. What's Heero gonna do? 'Bout time Duo got his ass in gear and did something. Update ASAP
chibi luci chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
my impression of heero now: . "nani?" lol. i really like this chapter. great idea with the clubbing thing. can't wait for the next one!
Amy Hirosaki chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
fic, fic I mean fic!

-coughs- ahum, I didn't really paid attention to what I was writing in my last review -bows head- so snorry! I must be no.1 stupid in this world. anyway, to help all misaunderstandings outta the world (A): I meant hey hey hey cool fic! I absolutely loved you plot and stuff! so please update your fic soon!

_

-bows head- once again, snorry. guess I was so busy hoping for more of your fic :P
ember chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
yay! updates! _ and you finally got to the interesting bit... but why a cliffhanger?
Amy Hirosaki chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
hey hey hey cool reveiw! I absolutely loved you fic! so please update your fic soon!

_
Slash and Burn chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
YAY! SNOGGING!
Meg-Of-The-Moon chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Aww go Duo! Great story and I'm extremly glad something is finally happening between teh two. Can't wait for the next chapter/s, Please update soon, really soon
Justkat chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Oh yaay! *Go* Duo!_ Great stuff! Thanks heaps.
ahanchan chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Yay, great chapter! I can't even imagine the "exam" (ugh..). Awesome chapter, and awesome story! Can't wait till the next update! Please post chapter 5 soon!
Shinko Ryusei chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Aiee! -squee- Kisses! Mystery! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
OH! FINALLY! WHEE-HOO! 1x2 ACTION!

Please update soon, you finally got to the good part...!
Thalia16 chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
aw... It wasn't too abrupt, Heero's opened up to Duo a lot while he's been there. And I'm sure Duo has noticed Heero's lovableness.

Thalia :)
buttsex chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
O.o *smacks you gently with a newspaper* No! Bad cliffie! Bad! Bad! _ Eh heh heh heh... Great chappie! I'm VERY happy someone made a move! _ But NOT happy because there was a large cliffie. ;_; Update soon!
Death's Dark Angel chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
great fic, update soon
Hells-angel8 chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Awesome! Duo nabs Heero and lays one on him at the end of the night. I bet Hee-chan was pretty surprised since He was giving himself a pity party throughout most of the chapter. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon and I'll get to see Heero's reaction. Great chapter.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »