Reviews for Dancing in the Rain
SpeakWhenItRains chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I absolutely ADORE this story. Ugh. Nearly brings tears to my eyes. This entire masterpiece is a perfect description of how I feel about this ship. So... Good. Love it!
RaeRob chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was really cute
The Starry Puzzle chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Aww...how sweet! How beautiful! The idea of Robin and Raven dancing in the rain, in love is just so wonderful! Well done! Great job!
ravenslair chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
You captured a moment of time when two kindered souls discovered love for each other perfectly. Truly a lovely one shot. Thanks...Gerry
And FOREVER chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
I'm sorry I never replyed to this A/N! I thought I did?.. But Dancing in the Rain is an awesome story ! I also read One Last Dance a while back! It was Awesome! Both of these stories are on my favs list!

Thanks for the shout out!
xDreamWishHopex chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
hey, i loved ur story! im sry, i just couldnt resist reading it (you know who i am) and its amazing! why dont u ever let me read ur stuff! i love it! please tell me when u wrote the next chapter or something new!
Conquererofshallowness chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Your writing is so ... beautiful . I mean, I haven't seen anything like it before . Amazing ! Please, keep writing, publish a book, do SOMETHING with this talent !
lolopixie chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh my gosh that was so sweet. That truly was a beautiful piece, you're very talented. I love the way that the feelings between them develop as the chapter continues, great job.
fox89 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
You are relly good, i love it when robin and raven are together!Eny way keep up the good work!
antiterraforce3 chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
more!
Your Story ROCKS again chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
hi..*smiles sheepishly* Its me again...-_-;; Not to worry I have restricted myself to no more than one paragraph this time. Just thought I forgot to leave my email incase you actually would contact me. Oh I do hope you get those five reviews soon. And Im not crazy. I just know Im not! So there. Just obsessive. O_O;; I must be tiring you very much so I am absolutely sorry for being a kook. By the way..I loved your story..If I didn't mention it before. HEHEHE
Sevvy101 chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
i am really sad since you aren't doing more on this file or whatever but i am going to go read the other thing now!yay vye!
Sevvy101 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
aw!i love it!great chapter can't wait to read more in 2 minutes bye!
FuckMePumps chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
anyone ever told you you are the bestr author here? you just gave me a fab idea! keep writing! so swet!
Niki Dee chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Beauty, Pure Beauty. Your writing is amazing :(

I only wish i knew the song...