Reviews for A Blak Nite's Christmas
Silver-wolf009 chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
good story
z32thrett chapter 11 . 9/30/2007
why havent you finish this its awsome
twisted lizard chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
To whom it may concern,

Don't expect me to sit around and wait for another chapter, or to have you dictate my life any longer. Great story, it goes exactly the way you want it to. Too bad for you, my life isn't the same. Bounce.
twisted lizard chapter 10 . 7/12/2005
hey babe. hurry up and write another chapter please. I cant wait and i really need something to do while im grounded. P-p-please? Pretty please? *sultry* please?

Can't wait. Later.
twisted lizard chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
For all of you read this story, I'm really sorry. My name is Kim, and i know I'm the reason this story ended. If Nik won't tell you all what happened, i will. I broke up with Nik because I though i would be happier with someone who happens to be named Jason. I hurt Nik, and I'll never forgive myself for that. Nik, I do love you, and i always will. I'm begging you to give me another chance even though i dont deserve it. I love you Nik.

Always yours, Kim. ;p
Iketani chapter 9 . 6/7/2005
Sorry about your problems with your girlfriend. I do hope you continue your story though cause it is quite good.
SilEightyBabe chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
i have to tell you i'm not crazy but your story was great...sry bout ur probs w/ ur grlfriend. Payce and good luck w/ life

BYE!
twisted lizard chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
Hey. I hope you continue to write this story even though what happened happened. I still think its a good story and you latest chapter is great! If you need to probe a female mind for more information, you know where to find me.

As always, Much Love,

*~Twisted Lizard~*
Iketani chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
Very nice chapter, hope to see an update soon.
twisted lizard chapter 6 . 4/13/2005
Hurry up and type more! Oh, and by the way, your after note is really sweet. Oh, yeah. One more thing, "cammy" is not the spelling you were looking for. "Cami" is how you are supposed to spell it. Srry. Other than that, its good.

Much Love- Twisted Lizard
SilEightyBabe chapter 5 . 3/24/2005
Very Interesting...you got me hooked onto your story...pretty much like you last one...please continue! )
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Hey, it's kind of cool to read a story and know exactly what cars the writer is talking about. Anyway, Porshe vs Nissan huh? interesting.
twisted lizard chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
This chapter is really good. I re-read the whole story three more times. I really can't wait untill you post more of it. Well, I'll see it when you finally post again.

*~twisted lizard~*
Asianman2 chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
looking nice in this chapter. not much racing but thats ok. all in all everything cool so i'll c-ya next chapter when your done
twisted lizard chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Your story is really good. I really want to read more of it and I can't wait until you post more of it. You really should learn to proof-read before you post, Nik. I like the way you took my advice on the female's perspective thing, but WOW! Did you have to do it that well! One thing i think you could elaborate on is the thoughts Nik is having before he goes to sleep. Not by much, but just a little bit. -Chow