Reviews for Liquid Fighter Gold!
Davy jones chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Very good plot..nyc narration..you should go ahead and complete it you know..
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
The Bellmaker chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
I'll be honest. I have a strange and irrational love for this concept. Something about it just sorta strikes a chord deep inside or something. I really, really love this story. I hope that someday it gets a new chapter, but, well, judging by the amount of time since the last update...
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I've never heard of this 'Liquid Fighter Gold', so I honestly have no idea if it is an actual series or your own creation, but I like what I'm reading, indeed.

The whole 'Becoming-Self-Aware' thing is pretty awesome and actually going against that 'no-hurting-humans' programming and the Tendo's freaking (and Ranko, too!) out over it while Ranma sits, all calm like, and wonders what the heck they're wailing about... Pure gold, pun very much intended.

Too bad this seems to be abandoned, discontinued or whatever, but hey, good work so far. This is nice, high-quality work.
MDR chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
So, is this story ever going to be updated? :)
willow's pen chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
This is really good but what happens next? Are you going to write more?
WagnisFetcher chapter 3 . 10/6/2007
It is nice to see that you wrote another chapter since the last time

I have read this fic. I hope to see more soon tool for this is an orignal easy to read and it leads me to want more.
Adeptis chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Very good story. 10/10
Sdarian chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I really think that this is a pretty good start on what could be a great story. I hope you decide to come back and write more on it. Good job and good luck on all of your stories.
chriandy chapter 3 . 8/25/2006
This story has some very clever ideas. I hope to see you continue it.
CrystalC chapter 3 . 7/4/2006
I love your work. All of it, actually. I've never seen Liquid Fighter Gold (if it IS a show) but I love what I've read so far. Nice to see you've continued it some more from the last time I read it. ) (ee gads, that must've been awhile ago . I feel old...)
Tigger-69 chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
I love this story, I don't know if the liquid units are an original idea or not but they are to me and I think they are a fantastic concept. You then have Ranma as naive as ever who believes that Ranko is real and so she is becoming. Of course there is more to Ranko than meets the idea, but just the relationships between the various tendos and Ranko/Ranma is highly amusing.

I really do hope you come back to this story I would love to see how Ranko and Ranma develope and how the relationships develop
Otritzi chapter 3 . 6/9/2006
Hmm...this premise is interesting...I'd like to know more about the mechanics behind these Liquid Fighters.

Keep the chapters coming!
HurricaneTiger chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
Please. Please update. I've waited patiantly but cant reread this over and over again. After so much time Now everythings comming together and you dont update? Please Update. Or at least send me an email telling me where it going?
SHAWN PROVONCHA chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
GREAT STORY SO PLEASE UPDATE.