Reviews for Undertow
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
XD Lovely. I had an idea to do something like this where Kaiba was being a Narcissus looking for Seth.
So far, this is the second one on here I've found like this and I love it!
I wouldn't mind there being more of this.
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I especially love the line 'A dragon curves and curls upon its surface, an ouroboros chasing her own tail through future and past.' It really brings up a beautiful image in my mind.
fannypants chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Wow! Excellent work!

_ Being the crazy that I am, I was cruising the reviews for my story 'Everything About You', and recognised your name as possibly being one of Scylla's friends. And possibly Leah's, too. Hm.

But... back to the story. Which was magnificent. The imagery was inspiring, very intense. I loved it. Which was what I actually CAME here to say. XD

And, look at me rambling with the best of 'em. Sorry. I'll get off your reviews page now.
Misura chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
A vaguely disturbing read, which was written in a beautifully haunting style that brought out the scary, obsessive side in Kaiba's personality. I enjoyed to read it very much.
Shella chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I'm sitting here with my jaw hanging open & can't really understand why. Something about this fic just grabbed me by the guts & dragged them through my mind, or the other way around. It's bloody cool.
TMJones chapter 1 . 2/21/2005