Reviews for Revenge, two sugars, no milk
agentpiperh chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This has got to be one of the weirdest stories I've ever read...and yet I couldn't stop. Thumbs up!
zha'aiacole chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
This is a very funny story and I loved the ending! This story made me lol many times! Thanks so much for sharing it! ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Oh the sky is blue, the sun is shining and the birds are singing in the trees. Its days like these that make you happy to be alive, eh Rodney? I mean, what can be better than pink dye, bostic and a little bit of wire, all in a bucket ready for use."

Is this a Dr. Horrible reference?

If yes, nice
MilitaryMind chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
OMG i just wanted you to know how funny i thought this chapter was i was in stitches reading it especially Rodney and the chair...thanks for the laughs!
landwm chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
I laughed so much while reading this story! I loved how Zalenka was right in the thick of things with Sheppard. This was an great story.
fmapreshwab chapter 13 . 8/7/2006
Quite an ending. I was hoping you'd bring Sam into the fold somehow.
fmapreshwab chapter 9 . 8/6/2006
I loved the scene with Shepperd, Radek and Kavanaugh. John really is crazy.
fmapreshwab chapter 8 . 8/6/2006
I really love where you've taken this story. It's brilliant.
fmapreshwab chapter 5 . 8/6/2006
You're evil, do you know that? Just plain evil. Can't wait to see what comes next.
fmapreshwab chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
That was freaking hilarious. I love how you portray Rodney. He's even more of a spaz than the original.
fmapreshwab chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
That was just evil. Comendable work. It really says something about you as a writer that you can come up with these pranks in the first place, but the execution is just brilliant.
fmapreshwab chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I shudder to think what Sheppard will come up with. I loved the bit between Rodney and Radek.
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 11 . 5/30/2006
pachyderm means elephant i think ;)
Harry Potter Gater-girl chapter 13 . 2/7/2006
ROFLMAO all the way through the story!
Harry Potter Gater-girl chapter 5 . 2/7/2006
ROFLMAO translation rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off.