Reviews for The Visit
nikkicarter chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
O'Neill. Two l's. Other than that, great story! XD
nikkicarter chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
I can see Jack as a hockey player...yummy! XD This is a really good story! I usually don't like the teenage/AU/highschool/college fics...but actually really good. You captured the characters, even as people they are not in the show...if that makes any sense... Anyway, good job!
nikkicarter chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
YAY! I hafta say, I like her first words in this story much better than the ones in the show. Reproductive organs on the inside not the outside and all that? Psh. Was funny though. Anyway. I'm gonna go read more :)
Dreamer22 chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
I think that with their relationship with one another before becoming a couple they wouldn't have had sex yet, not after just one day anyway. very well done I enjoyed this. also the telling off of Sarah and the defending of Sam against Pete were fantastic, well done
melpomene-muse of tragedy chapter 10 . 8/7/2005
This is fun. Can't wait for a chance to read part two.
melpomene-muse of tragedy chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
I'm loving this. I wanted to say the characters where great for AU but still 'themselves' that I find it perfect the way Jack reffered to Mark as 'Carter' as boys often call each other by last names but there's no way he'd call Sam that w/out her being in the Force. and the age difference early on is not squicking me out. He didn't do anything because he knew she was too young back then. So I think it's kinda sweet.
Dirby chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
good story
urdreamkeeper chapter 10 . 3/9/2005
very cool! I normally don't read AU, but this one caught my attention, and I am glad I did!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
this is a really cool story. i really enjoyed it. _
Matt1969 chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
I'm not usually a fan of stories where our characters are teenagers/younger etc., but I enjoyed this. Actually, I'm glad you didn't have Jack and Sam go straight into a sexual relationship. The change in their personal relationship is enough for them to think about right now, without going further.

I'll certainly be looking forward to the sequel :)
Sher chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
Hey I can't wait for the sequal. I love this fic.. My computer was not working for a few days and I was dieing to find out what was going to happen.
FarooqMe chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
Wahey I got a special mention woo! Ahem. That was a good final few chapters, I liked how things kinda broke down. One thing I really liked about this story is how you take turns showing the story from each person's point of view - I really liked that.

The conclusion of this story definetly sets things up for a sequel, perhaps even a whole series of these kinda fics? I dunno if that was you're plan from the start, but you could write a sequel/series if you're up to it. I know I'd read it if you wrote more )

Again, twas a really nice story, and I loved how you told it, and I loved how you kept Teal'c the same as is in the show. Great stuff! And thank for the special mention p
LadyRaider chapter 10 . 3/7/2005
No, I'm glad that you didn't have them do anything. Rushing into stuff like that is never a good thing. I very much enjoyed this fic, and am wondering if you are planning on having a sequel or not. I, for one, would love to see one.
LadyRaider chapter 7 . 3/7/2005