Reviews for The King of Thieves
sakume chapter 17 . 8/12/2006
Again, I've missed you. You inspired me to write my own Ganondorf story, which should be up soon...anyway, I look forward to more as always...I could tell what was going to happen, but didn't forsee that death...aw. I'll never forget you, even if you do take a while to update. *wink*
Chuli chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
oh my god that is so sad...i never expected miranii to die...and poor ganny!

check out 'sing with the sun' my story.
Chips Dip chapter 17 . 3/19/2006
yay! you updated! I'm so happy! I liked this chapter alot! but. I want more of ganon and nabooru! so...is the gerudo king a ghost then?
newyjfanfic chapter 16 . 1/4/2006
Hmm, interesting if a little divergent in both ways good and bad. well more this could go bad, than bad. Particularly the last chapter. While many of your less than canon characters have been powerful and interesting additions and such to the story of hyrule and the war. This last one is plotdevicey on a Tom Bobadil scale, especially with the extraspecial magic and ambigious past. Yeah its a common cliche. But well. so far you've managed to make it interesting without too much wave your hand and it works magic ... for the plot.

BTW who's King Alas?

I am enjoying some of the drama with the mothers. The scene with Rauru and Kaepori (not even being dissed! no less) was touching. You managed to pack in a nice mix of characterization, mythology, cameo, and general story.

Please keep at it! Enjoying to see Hyrule in a different light, just don't go *too* cynical (surprised King Zora poisoned his predecessor and...stole his daughter...bride?) Me I can't wait for your take on the Gorons. The Zora, Hylians, and even the Kokiri (indirectly) seem more robust and the land seems just a little bigger without it jumping out and screaming at me.
Chips Dip chapter 16 . 11/27/2005
Blu? I see...well I am so so so so terribly sorry for not reviewing sooner...I've been busy and off the internet... and all these updates, I couldn't get to all the same time...so that is my excuse. wel, great chapter...though I'd like to see my fave charcter properly clothed...lol. update soon.

ps. I can't wait to see how he meets link.
Winged Knight chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
A very interesting ally. I have a sinking feeling that innocents all over Hyrule are going to get hurt because of this. It truly is only Fait's fault this has all happened. Wonderful as always. Keep writing the good ones!
Depprium chapter 16 . 11/9/2005
Ooh, very interesting. _ I am a tad confused about Umbar Fait and Daphnes Nohansen though... which one is Zelda's father? Umbar Fait is the King in your story but if I can remember correctly, Daphnes Nohansen was the King of Hyrule in Wind Waker. I'm guessing maybe that Nohansen becomes the King somehow?

But anyways, wonderful job on this chapter!
sakume chapter 16 . 11/8/2005
Blu, huh? Sounds interesting. What a chase scene! I love it! I do hope Link's father/mother or Zelda comes into it soon...I don't know if they will at all, but it sure would be interesting. At least, I think so. I enjoyed the action and constant adventure...found myself at the edge of my seat! What a cool chapter. Anyway, can't wait for the next one! *.*
Rehime chapter 16 . 11/5/2005
Yeah, an update! Blu is a great character thus far, and good luck with the rest of the story!
sakume chapter 15 . 11/3/2005
I missed you! Boy, do you have a lot of catching up to do! Me too! I liked this chapter too, but it was sort of sad sounding... Be happy...I am so glad you are back! It's been a while!
Depprium chapter 15 . 10/19/2005
I really like this story. _ Update? Soon?
Winged Knight chapter 15 . 10/13/2005
A chase scene I( forsee. Really well done chapter. Keep writing the good ones!
Rehime chapter 15 . 9/18/2005
REALLY good so far, you have great talents as a writer. Will Zelda be like her father? Or will she atone for his sins? If it's too early to reveal I completey understand.
Ri2 chapter 15 . 9/17/2005
Why would Kaepora want Ganondorf helped...when the goddesses do not?

Hmm...