Reviews for Haunted
I think you should've made them kiss at the end.
I like the sit spell on inuyasha a lot because I think it would add more excitement to the story. I think the chapter had a few errors in it but I think the chapter was pretty good other than that so keep writing! Don't ever let someone take away your creativity not ever even if it was a boy. If it was a boy I would just wack him in the face and send him off crying for his mama then keep on writing.
Breathe Forever chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
No, actually that ending was awesome do not change it even if it has no kiss GOD that was amazing
Breathe Forever chapter 23 . 6/23/2013
Omg best but whyyyy no kiss. But seriously, that ending was best it only needs a KISS
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Which moon was it?
RavenSoul13 chapter 23 . 5/29/2012
Great story. Loved it. :) You did fantastic.
carciinoGenetiicii2t chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
I couldn't help but feel really bad for Inuyasha. Silly Kagome, getting lost and not even noticing that Inuyasha was worried about her. Oh, and I really want to smack that smug Kouga right in the face :3
BeesBee chapter 23 . 4/12/2012
This honestly was a great fanfiction. It was beautifully written with a right amount of description and dialogue, and at points it had me laughing so hard I choked on my lemonade. Especially the 'pickle' chapter.

But I'd have to say the last two chapters really went down-hill. I could see in the writing that it was rushed, things seemed to be completed without explanation, and all in all it just wasn't what I would have expected from reading the last 20 chapters. Although it was fun to read this, I think some things need to be explained and characters need to be re-written.

Good job though! Brilliant, loved it. Definitely a favourite.
suckerforromance234 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
love this story!
zia9583 chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
Awesome as always... When is da romance gonna happen... I mean the REAL romance.. PLEASE!
zia9583 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Awesome chapter, as always! Shippo is drunk on ICE CREAM!
zia9583 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Awesome chapter as always! We all know what Shippo is anyway!
zia9583 chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
DAMMIT WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO REALIZE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER? Awesome chapter, as always. Kouga is a prick, plain and simple.
zia9583 chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
OH Shit... Inuyasha is gonna kill someone!
zia9583 chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
I swear to God if Miroku cons them, I'll kick his ass into next week!