Reviews for By Fire and Vodka
Darkheart13666 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I love the humor and hilarity that's Bally and Johnny-boy please keep it going!
Paineater chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
please continue! I'm dying to see what's next :P
Enigmus chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
this story is great and i can't wait to read more!
danceofflame7 chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Constantine's witty remarks make a comeback in the last line... me like. Where're the updates?
Miss Kass chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Please write more! The story in the first two chapters is excellent, and I love the way John and Bally interact.
Confetti chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Yaay! I've been waiting for you to continue forever! I'm so happy! Please continue, I very much like this story.

and if you love this paring you should definently check out the Balthazar x constantine livejournal community ther's tons of fanfics and stuff.
Yuki Valons chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
First Constantine ficcie I've read...and you've got me hooked! Need...more~
Balthazar chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I read your was good... I love the story a lot.
Dharke chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Another great chapter! I noticed this had a lot more humour in it this time. You’re great at writing Balthazar and Constantine conflict, you know that? And you’re especially brilliant when portraying Balthazar’s character. I’ll quote my favourite sections again…

“The second odd thing he noticed was that he was wearing pajamas, big t-shirts with offensive statements on them and pajama pants” Muahahahahahaha! Why is it so difficult to imagine John in pajamas? And when I do, it’s a hilarious image! Still, I could definitely visualise him wearing offensive ones! “And this morning he was in his favorite such t-shirt with the words, ‘You can’t have manslaughter without laughter’” Oh yes! That sounds like a very Constantine-like attitude!

“Standing at the stove, bustling around, with a spatula in hand, was Balthazar… But what was even stranger was the fact that Balthazar was humming, softly and actually quiet well. But that was beside the point that the bad ass demon from hell….was humming” Hahahahahahahaha! Now THAT’S a sight for sore eyes! Also, the build up you created before these lines was particularly effective too. Nice going!

“Well you’re doing very well, all you need is one of those cute little French maid costumes” Now THAT’S a sight I’d pay to see! In fact I’d give John my lungs, just to see Balthazar in a French maid costume.

“Constantine grinned his most feral grin and leaned in, capturing Balthazar’s lips again and the human made sure to breath all over the half-breeds face beforehand” And again THAT sounds like something John would do; “breath(ing) all over” Balthazar’s face. Hehehe. The kiss was also very expertly describe. You know, thanks to your story, I’m really, really, really beginning to adore Bally X Connie slash.

“…Something really damn expensive.” And that was a superb way to finish! It made me scream for more! And by the way, I hope you are going to write more. Having Balthazar try to make John’s last days more enjoyable, is a great story idea!
Dharke chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Great first chapter! I loved how you blended humour with angst! One moment I was feeling sorrow for Constantine, and the next I was laughing at him! The conflict between Balthazar and John was especially enjoyable. I just have to quote my favourite lines and elaborate on why I have done…

“Angela? Please, she may be pretty and we may be able to ‘relate’ but she’s a complete bitch” Hehehe. That was an ace line! I love the way you’ve made Constantine so blunt and rude, even when he is upset and sorrowful. It made the story all the more believable.

“So, John. You look great, new cigarette brand?” MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! That was such a great line! And one I can really imagine Balthazar saying!

“Fuck you.” / “What a generous offer.” Balthazar’s so full of cool, witty comebacks! Hehehe.

“But damn Balthazar if he was going to let John squander his last few years on earth” Uh oh! This sounds worrying! What’s Balthazar planning? I’d better read on to find out what!
dezz chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
if you can keep them both in character itll be awsome keep going
Grey Faerie32 chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
cool very very cool look forward to the next chapter
Angels of Exile chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
... Holy shit, that fucking rocked! I love this pairing, its so... hot and sexy! *Beams a really big, really really big smile.* Write more! I command you to do so... Buwahahaha... wait, I mean't WE command you to do so!

Love,

Nariko & Rika
Ceretis Paribus chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Cool - i'm not normally too fond of the whole slash-thing ( chastine or constantine-balthazar or whatever) because mostly it doesn't work or seemes forced, but this is actually working.

I like (no, scrath that) LOVE the story and would definitely review the next chapter.

However there just one thing that is confusing me: it takes place after the movie, but John still has cancer? and Balthazar is still alive? I'm stil loving it, but I would like to know if I got it right.

UPDATE A.S.A.P.
adrixa chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Please,please,please don't stop there! Gid it is a brilliant fanfic. I adore good Constantine fanfic's and there is too few constantine fanfics. so it's hard to find good ones. Please continue