Reviews for The Color of Power
lady of the frozen flames chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
gr8 story, plz update soon and dosent Tom pin Hagrid for the chamber of secrets?
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Wow!I have to say that it's one of the very few GW/TR fic that is so well characters(especially Tom) are so real.I hate it when people change his personality into some softy. Your Tom is so very interesting to read. I love your story!The one in very few Ginny/Tom!Do update soon!You're going on my favs!Yeah!
herbsandlemons chapter 3 . 3/19/2005
please update
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
This is amazing, I seriously think that this could go really far. It's well written, has a good plot, and you're making your characters real. Write more soon.

- Damia -
stardating chapter 3 . 3/4/2005
What? No! And it was getting good... ;_; Please write another chapter soon!

~ Koki
Celi chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
Hey! This is brilliant! I'm already in love with this story! The plot is interesting and the paring is great! Please another chapter soon!
ennui deMorte chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Great start! Lady Lestrange referred me to this and I agree with her that this is a wonderful beginning for a T/G fic. Looking forward to seeing more.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
*Ginny raised her wand and said AVADA KADAVA!*

/end of story

LOL, well, that would make it all very short wouldn't it?
account chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
brilliant chapter! Please update soon!
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Thanks! Wow, I'm your inspiration? Thanks, for that You get as any virtual cookies as you want! Also I'm going to go type up another chapter. . . ot maybe later. . .whatever. Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Lots of love,

The Liquified Platypus chapter 3 . 2/27/2005
Lady Lestrange chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
This is really very good. Many Ginny/Tom fics are really bad. They change tom into a Hufflepuff or Ginny is a weak love sick fool. I hate time turner fics that are accidental and Ginny goes back all confused. This is awesome. Love it. I love Ginny/Tom and have several Ginny/Tom fics of my own-including the Seers Truth series. Come and read them.

Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
I like it. It's got promise. WRite more soon.

- Damia -
AFireflyInSerenity chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Maybe Grindelwald coul be fighting for Preblood superiority, but only where 'mudbloods' and 'blood-tratiors' were threw out of the wizarding world, not massacred. Or maybe something else, your story!

Your welcome for following you into this story, but i very well couldn't at least try the story, you are one of my favorite authors here on !

Please update soon!

Lots of love,

Key of F Major chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Interesting- a Riddle pairing with a serious bent (and not laughably over the top). Tom doesn't seem like such a bad guy right now...hope it stays that way.