Reviews for Photographic Evidence
I love it.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Wow. Wonderful.
Chocolate-doom-Toast chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
haha I loved the students convos
j0k3 chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Please update, its awesome
McGonagallFan chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Haha. It was so funny. I love the idea and absolutely agree that you don't have to be younge to be beautifull. Great story. Is this the end or are you going to update? Because I really want to see what you would write next.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
OK. I must have stumbled over this little fic about a hundred times, and every time I refused to read it. I thought it would be a pointless, silly, awkwardly would-like-to-be-kinky-but-really-is-just-sad fic.

I admit it, I was wrong.

Though the reason why the professors take the pics in the first place seems a bit, well, constructed, and it is a bit unlikely how willingly the kids agree that you don't have to be young and slim to be beautiful... this is a wonderful story. I love the idea. I so agree with the reasoning. It is a moral story, like one of those old fables that tell you about right and wrong. And it is rather entertaining to read. Really a beautiful idea.
selmak chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
*applauds loudly*

What a wonderful story and a great surprise ending!
ArieSemir chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I'd just like to say that you now own a part of my soul. OMG. OMG. OMG. Brilliant. Everyone's reactions to what Muggle women are put through (and put themselves through, damn you patriarchy!) are just classic. Seeing Muggle society through different eyes can be very, well, eye-opening. And THEN I checked to see what your author name is. Assuming you've taken the name of the totally awesome Angharad/Harry/Harimad-sol, I am not in the least surprised that you would write such a great fic! (I am a Robin McKinley addict - The Blue Sword was my favorite novel when I was 12 or so and now it's Sunshine) Now I have to go see what else you've written)!
minniequill chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
That was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant.
pol chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
excellent story! put just the biggest smile on my face. and for such a crazy idea, wasn't even out of character at all. i thought you got minerva beautifully.

great fun. thanks again!
Cranky Crocus chapter 2 . 3/26/2006
Fantastic! I absolutely love this! Thank you for such a wonderful read!

-Cro.
spacedout86 chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
LOL! Snape! LOL! Please update son!
singinthelifeboats chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
Great story! Are you going to update soon?
Minerva chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
GREAT STORY! I love the whole idea of it. Please update soon, because I can't wait to see what happens next!