Reviews for Offering
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
that last part is wrong gaara would never rape his brother
stevetonyshipper7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow, that was a really interesting and good story o_o

I love it, Gaara and Kankurou are /so/ in character! You wrote this really well!
LightShadowsh chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
omg! how can you do it? how can you make me shiver like that by readong a story that is only 1 chapter... I felt as if I was there... I kept shivering and was at the verge of tearing up
Lilly chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Really beautiful and deep.

You're an excellent writer.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
well, i'd have liked it much better if it had a happy-ending. kankurou should have explained that there are different forms of love too, such as brotherly love, which doesnt include sex...

lol, looks like since gaara deosnt sleep, he peeked at others' 'activities' too much XP
KyuubiNoNeko chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
;_; omg...that was so..so...sweet..and sad at the same time when Gaara apologised for jurting his brother!
Fairy Red chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Sad ending, but I still love this fanfic!
MaroonedInThisBody chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
...wow..thats kinda deep and wierd
Sabaku no Yuki kun chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
...O.O'' woah...that was...awkward...well written...but...EW!
Katseng chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I've come across this story multiple times, and I must say, I've loved it each read.

: )

Kat
Ugawa chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Woah. Creepy

Oh my god, my brother is going to fucking rape me and no one is ever gonna know.
ultraradiance chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
wow! that WAS sick! but whats scary is that i LOVED IT!
Mirzy chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I've read this over and over, and I still love it.
UchihaJIS chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I really like this couple and when reading this, it made me feel... how do you describe it.. sad for Kankuro being raped and depressed for Gaara for not being able to understand love. But the ending was a bit better.

But i enjoyed it overall although it made me feel a bit emotional..
fox-siren chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
poor kankuro kun! T_T...

evil little Gaara! even though hes the hotsomest... orther than sesshomaru that is!