Reviews for Stuck in my Crawl
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hm, when I read this fic I don't get the feeling that this is Lily Evans. I like the story, though. :D

(Will leave a better review when I've read the whole story!)
bonnythebunny chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
Yay! You updated! Oh, that darn Lily, I suppose it hasn't crossed her mind that maybe JAMES IS THE STALKER. Anyway, I liked this chapter, it's funny and witty.

So, have the remaining of your holiday a NICE holiday!

Update soon!
Isabel L'Envers chapter 14 . 7/26/2006
dear Josie,

LOVE the new chapter! Thanks for taking time out to write it!

Thanks for dedicating it to me as well. I feel special :)

your writing is so quirky!

ourlittlesecret7 chapter 13 . 6/9/2006
i'm tempted to not review just so that the creepy stalker man (aka james :-D) will come to my door, but i figured it was an empty threat. sigh. if only.

i love this, lily makes me laugh soo hard. what's greatest is that so many of her thoughts are thoughts that i've had like really recently. like that horse thing. yeah. i'm kinda strange. sh

BlueSea14 chapter 13 . 6/8/2006
I love this story! Keep going! I can't wait to see what happens next...
bonnythebunny chapter 12 . 6/8/2006
RAther short, but still good. Well, as of Jacques, who ELSE would he be? I mean, what other guy drools more over LIly than JAMES? Anyway, don't be so worried about it, even if you hadn't left ANY hints we'd all know it'd be him. It's just like that.

I know how it feels like to insert a big mystery into the story only to be discovered right away... Yah, Now I have to change plans because they discovered my super secret and I have to write the story a tad bit differently as planned, there was a huge scene in which my character found out and it was Oh-So-Dramatic, and now I pretty much had to erase it. And I loved that scene!

If you'd like a good read (I am, of course, THE best author in fanfiction...;)hehe) then could you go read my main story; 'The Harry POtter Code: The Last Battle'? Please? I'd like your opinion on it, and maybe you'll guess, too, by the way i hinted just WAY too heavily on the BIG mystery... Well, if you have time and would like to satisfy yer BIGGEST fan!

Or reviewer, or whatever I am to you...?

*Sigh* Enough rambvling on me, I'm supposed to review! I really am truly sorry that you lost your friend like that, I haven't lost anyone just yet, but it really must be hard to lose a friend like that, but if you pore yoru feelings over paper (as in a diary, your OWN) you'll feel better. Trust me. You will. It does help, in a way.

I'll stop rambling now, not that this was much of a review but I hope you enjoyed reading it!
Isabel L'Envers chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more I shall die if you don't.

(very good fanfic by the way.)

lol! xox.
BlueSea14 chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
I love this story! Keep writing it!
bonnythebunny chapter 11 . 6/7/2006
Bet it's JAMES! I liked the sarcasm in this entry, the guy (or... girl, maybe?) who wrote this certainly has humor. I see he (OR SHE?) has read the other entries, but I don't know how he got hold of Lily's Journal. Once Lily reads teh new entry she'll faint again!
ourlittlesecret7 chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
um, james harold potter maybe? initials, you know, maybe? that's my guess. it's not supposed to be anything like find the norwegian meaning of the word backwards, right? if it is, i have no idea...

i love this soo much, and again i'm so sorry about your grandmother, i completely understand how hard it is. congratulations on having the strength to update in such an amazing way! both this chapter and the last are awesome!

ourlittlesecret7 chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
i'm really, truly sorry to hear about your grandmother. my grandmother just died about three weeks ago from cancer, she wasn't able to do anything. she could hardly move without someone by her side helping her along. i completely understand what you are going through, my grandma was sick for over a year before she went. don't feel any pressure to update, just do it when you're ready.

bonnythebunny chapter 10 . 4/2/2006
I understand about the slow updates, it's ok. I hope you fell better in time, and that you update again! Don't worry about going slow, if you want, go on a two-week break or something, sometimes I do that every 3 or 4 chapters or so. Anyway, you should put this message in your profile, because it might get deleted, since chapters aren't supposed to be used as messages to readers...

Also, I noticed you sometimes get typos or write a word wrong... I can volunteer to be your Beta if you don't have one!

Well, anyway, I hope your father doesn't get it either, I'll do a little prayer for you tonight!
ourlittlesecret7 chapter 9 . 3/26/2006
no too short! sigh. ah hahhah i love this so much i'm so excited! next chapter BETTER have the conclusion of this little dilemma in lily's life. like woah.

okay. please update soon!

bonnythebunny chapter 9 . 3/26/2006
see this knife here? *holds up bloody knife that still has heart stuck in it* GOOD. update! or i KEEL you!
jjp91 chapter 8 . 3/22/2006
love the responses! And remus does sound very hot ;)

Update soon!