Reviews for See You When You're 40
Di Angelo Love chapter 19 . 5/27
UPDATE! PLEASE!
2015 chapter 19 . 3/22
I really do love this story! Although, I was very disappointed to see that it hasn't been updated since 2007. It's been 8 years, dear. Surely you have something in your documents that's is titled 'See You When You're 40, Chapter 20'. I beg of you: please update this magnificent story! I will constantly check up to see if it is updated (for I do not have an account).

8 years. That's impressive.
dark m00n angel chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
A really great story...pls update soon
Aria Bonnie Meyer chapter 19 . 3/29/2012
I LOVE this fanfic! Really! It's bit of a pity it doesn't get updated that often, and when it does it isn't much. I REALLY hope you shall continue it, but since the last time you wrote was in 2007, I guess not. And that's really sad, because I loved it... D: I BEG YOU, IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE CONTINUE D:
lazyball chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
rgis chapter was great i was wondering when the next chapter would be finished
RAWR chapter 19 . 8/9/2011
please please please write more of this i love it so far you must write more don't leave it there! please?
MyraValhallah chapter 19 . 3/16/2011
Please don't leave it there- I really want to see more of this
Forever sleeping chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
wow okay so i love reviwes getting them i mean so ill give you one ur storys not bad so far but i think the kiss was way to soon i am tottaly hermione time travel aholic so yeah

back to reading for me!
Vicki219 chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
Aww that's so sweet! And i love the HG/RL relationship, it's cute. Hope you update more soon
thecauldronmeasuringoffice chapter 19 . 4/21/2010
This story is so cool!
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 19 . 4/14/2010
Wow, That Was Wicked!
mj chapter 19 . 2/11/2010
aw that was so cute,i love whre this story is going
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
Good job of touching on the various characters and what they are up and their thoughts.

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
All I can say is that I really envy Hermione and her luck in landing the very sexy and passionate Remus Lupin.

;~D

Wistful-Stargazer chapter 8 . 12/6/2009
I love how passionate Remus was with Hermione in the Restricted Section of the library-lucky girl!

;~D