Reviews for Such A Prat
Forever Intertwined chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
May i just say that this person is an idiot. If you've read Deathly Hallows you know who ends up with who... I am not going into detail, cause i don't know if you have and i am not gonna ruin it for you. Herminone cares for Harry, yes, but in what way?
anonymous 195826 chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I'd also like to point out that IN rude "anonomous" reviewer's face, in the end, HERMIONE AND RON DID END UP TOGETHER. So clearly they're wrong. Ooh, and look, HARRY AND GINNY ENDED UP TOGETHER! Wow. So, looks like SOMEBODY owes SOMEONE an apology
CluelessWanderer chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Man that dude is rude but I think that J.K. Rowling is going to put ron and hermione together but sorry if i go aginst your belives sorry again.
laura truewood chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
ok that reviewer is gay! anyhu i love this story oh so cute!

-Laura
TopKat chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
loved the little flamer response. personally, the same thing has happened to me. Pointless ranting. Ugh.

Loved the fic, very in character and of course, very sweet.

(if only the flamers had a proper reason. I certainly can't see one.)

*RoseMage*
spazymcfish chapter 2 . 12/18/2005
woa lizzy! good story. i really liked the last chapter when u were dissing anonymous! u were like bitting his/her head off! hahaha it waz really funny!
laura truewood chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
whoever that RUDE STUPID person was who wrote that flame is, u r gay! as if it'd be harry & hermione, 'any idoit could see' that ron & hermione r destined to be together!

btw Elizabeth u rox luv ur fics

mwa

-Laura
FadedRose chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
That. Story. was. totally. AWESOME.

And it's totally OBVIOUS that it will be Hermione/Ron... especially for those of us who have already read HBP... NOT SPOILING *whistles innocently*
Rachel chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
I dont get why people flame. Just cuz they dont like it, doesnt mean they have to say it out loud. I think you handled that quite nicely. Also to say, Anonymous, you can explain why you think Harry/Hermione would work, but you do know that lots of people are major Ron/Hermione shippers, so you're just ticking people off. Sorry if I sounded rude, but its the truth.
Rachel chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Love it! Cute, short, sweet. Nice job! SO CUTE!
Sara chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
I find it hilarious that anonymous really said "any idiot can see it's going to be harry and hermione that get together"

That is just so ridicolous! There is no evidence... I'm sorry, but whoever wrote this is so pathetically oblivious and determined to see what they want to see in the book they are casting aside the REAL storyline and J.K. Rowling's work.

I thought your story was pretty good. And "anonomous", open your eyes, and try to actually READ the books this time.
Coraline chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
I think "anonomous" is way out of line. I liked it. It was pretty good – a bit fluffy, but good. I think Hermione is nicer to Harry because she is more relaxed around him, because she doesn't have confusing and romantic feelings about him, not because she likes him.

J.K. Rowling has obviously shown that Ron and Hermione like each other. There are a lot of hints in the book.

Everyone can be whatever shipper they want to be, even if (in Harry/Hermione's case) it isn't realistic, so I don't see why "anonomous" freaked and flamed. It was downright rude, and I like your story, and I think the idea of Ron and Hermione is fun!
Gab chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
I read your story and your review of the flame someone sent you. If you don't mind i'd like to comment on both. I liked your story, I happen to agree with the 'Ron/Hermione will get together' theory, at least I hope they do.

I sympathise with you over the flame, why people waste their time flaming instead of proving constructive comments i'll never know. Just thought i'd let you know I don't agree with them at all. Firstly you have a right to your opinion without critisicm, Secondly there is less evidence of an Hermione/Harry relationship than a Hermione/Ron relationship so i think it's a bit early to be making such rash statements. That's just the way I feel! Thought you could do with some positive feedback. :-)
stephanie rytter chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
i didn't like this story just from your writting style. i'm guessing you're american because it looks like you're trying to write with english lingo, but you keep sliping every now and then and run back to american lingo. i'm an american writter too and it's hard for me to write an entire story or even chapter as if the main characters were from a place i've never even visited before. try what my best friend and i are doing, add in some new, american characters that you can use as main characters so that you can go back and forth from different lingos without it looking akward. i hope this helpped.
TheWhiteQueen chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
This is really funny; i needed a good laugh. YOU ARE WRONG ANONYMOUS! Hermi/Ron will get together not Hermi/Harry. Have you been to oblivious to notice the "subtle" hints such as them holding hands or blushing? Whatever. The story was good!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »