Reviews for Wyatt's Revenge
teamchris chapter 21 . 10/9/2010
Great story.

I was kind of hesitant at first, but i'm really, really glad i read the rest.

I also think the ending was Fantastic and I can't wait to read the next one.
bananacupcakes chapter 21 . 3/27/2010
Is that the end?

Or is there a sequel or anything?
yumi2482 chapter 21 . 2/3/2009
interesting
Gemarah chapter 21 . 4/23/2008
OMG, That was so tragic. Seriously, I was bawling like a big ol' baby. Poor Chris. This was my first time reading a Charmed fic. I think I'm scarred for life. JK But yeah, I thought it was creepy and gross. But then again, it showed a different sort of evil that tv shows and movies never dare show because they're always too afraid to push the envelope. As if there's any limits to it.

I felt so sad for Piper and Leo as well. I alway wondered just how 'bad' Chris' world was, and even though it may not be this bad, it really made you think what else happened to him. The darn show always made everything seem too ... sunny.

So, did Wyatt(twisted bastard) finally acknowledge some goodness at the end? What happens? There's a sequel, right? I forgot to check. Oh well, anyway, I hope you write more Chris-centric fics. I never really paid much attention to the character of Chris but I do prefer Chris fics than the sisters. Anyway, you write a good story. :) Pce.
darkie chapter 21 . 6/6/2007
QOUTE: " a hint of pain and recognition of her words came over the man’s hardened expression before it returned to it’s impassive state." This sentence alone makes me thing that there is hope for Wyatt and Autumn, Say there is hope.!
darkie chapter 16 . 6/4/2007
QOUTE:"You also know my and Sheila”" -

What happened to the Morrises? R u gonna do a back story on them? It will be realy cool to "see" how Daryl reacted to Autunm's news about marring Wyatt. I bet you that story will be a riot to read.
darkie chapter 21 . 6/1/2007
QOUTE: " She loved the man and would do anything to make him happy, even when he was at his most vicious; he just hoped that his brother loved her enough not to kill her for he perceived as her betrayal."

HA!I bet Wyatt can come up with may ways to hurt her, she might love the man but enough is enough eventually right?
darkie chapter 20 . 6/1/2007
UH! Love the action but im a bit confused...

Qoute:

"There behind Wyatt was a teary eyed Autumn, who without saying a word took the man in her arms and held him tightly as she rocked him back and forth in a soothing manner." Who is Autunm holdinng Chris or Wyatt?

Is Autunm insane, why isnt she leaving with them, she cant possible stay behind. I love the girl but jesus, she needs to run as fast as she can from him and everything Wyatt
darkie chapter 15 . 5/30/2007
Arg! How can he do this to her...that good for nothing SOB. Im mean realy, you just dont do that to a person you love right?. The sad part is that Autumn realy love Wyatt. This charpter gave me goosebumps
darkie chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Im loving this serious. Im screaming at my screen for someone to do something and help Autumn. She needs to run as fast as she can from Mr Evil. great job
OldAccount1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
i love this story!
charmedchik13 chapter 21 . 2/26/2006
Wow! That was amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel.
Petites sorcires chapter 21 . 2/18/2006
I love -It was ...sick Horrible all what you wnt the love that Wyatt has for his brother YEARK! Heureusement autumn isn't paige or phoebe or piper daughter (I confess that I was thinking she was...LOL)
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 21 . 1/27/2006
oh my, she's pregnant. Maybe he will want to love her again (so what if it's overly optimistic).
Touch of the Wind chapter 21 . 12/17/2005