Reviews for Kagome's Adventure as an Alchemist
OnePlusOne chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Audri: Hey, why is it that almost every fanfic I've read includes a stupid nickname for Sesshomaru?
Anne: s-stupid? Nicknames are cute...usually...
Audri: Cute!? Would you are call Sesshomaru cute to his face!? Anyway, nicknames are stupid and I don't think Sesshomaru would allow anyone to call him Sesshy, Sesshou, or *shudders violently * Fluffy!
Anne: Well the use of a nickname shows the closeness of Kagome and Sesshomaru...
Audri: And another thing I don't get is why fanfic authors feel the need to shorten the names of Inuyasha characters to make nicknames! Kagome is an easy name to spell, so why come up with the weird Kags, Kaggy, or Kagz nicknames? None of her friends in the anime and manga butcher her name in such a way! And Inuyasha, oh why is his nickname Inu or Yasha!? *continues to rant, then grabs a weapon*
Anne: What are you doing!? STOP! Calm dow-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NamiKawaiiNeko chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
Maes Hughes
lostgirl14 chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
i liked the picture thing
KagomeTheBeautifulMiko chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
Hi I LOVE your story and I just want to say something and I don't mean to be rude but UPDATE! You can't just end it where Roy blacks out! Pleeeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeeeee update? *regains composure* Sorry for the flame.. It's a great story! Ok Sorry again. and PLEEAAASSSSEEEE update? Ok im done bye! :D Update?
GintsukiKyu chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
I liked that episode to Roy was just so funny, an other episode is when Roy sees Black Hayate for the first time and starts going on how dogs are mans best friend and stuff.
shoujogirlfan chapter 12 . 12/17/2009
please update soon...its getting interesting
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
keep up the good work
Megan Consoer chapter 12 . 1/25/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 12 . 9/28/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! please updated soon.
baka neko chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
FLAMES. ha I flamed you! Jk this is awesome, but sis you hafta make inu-baka such a jerk? ah well.
hermonine chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
kkk chapter 12 . 4/19/2007
ah! i thought the story was already completed! no! you need to update! please update! update!update!
kkk chapter 4 . 4/19/2007
i knew it! i knew it would be sesshy! lol
kkk chapter 3 . 4/19/2007
oh~~ kagome's so mysterious~~ i like it!
kkk chapter 2 . 4/19/2007
your comment on the meatloaf thing was so funny. lol

(A/N: I’m sure Kag does but I don’t so it went unsaid)