Reviews for Anywhere You Go
V chapter 38 . 6/12
Please make a post epilogue where raoul dies goes to heaven & is denied entrance when at the reception desks lists all his foul deeds showing him the reason why he will go to hell & burn there for all eternity
kvasconez chapter 37 . 8/19/2016
I am sorry...I loved the story, but how Christine accepted that the two men in her life slept with a prostitute and that she was so replaceable after she gave up everything for Erik...is unrealistic and should have had her running the other way. She forgave Erik far too easily. I would be frightened that if she said something he would declare them unmarried and kick her out of the house again. I despise Erik in this story...after saying no one understood him but Christine...it took only three days and a prostitute to Chang whisper "undying " love for Christine...and Raoul sleeping with the puta and calling her Christine...just says Christine was quite replaceable...she needed to live her life without both idiots. I cried...but it was for Christine, not the men. Madame Giry understood at least.

Great story for the emotions it brought forth, but it seems that it affects people in a different way.
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 38 . 2/5/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Chaos.Started.It chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
"Little Lotte belonged to you, Raoul. And I cannot say that I do not wish sometimes that I were still she. But I am Christine, Raoul, and Christine belongs to the Angel of Music."

Such a great line! See I always knew there was a reason I thought Christine and Raoul didn't go together and I knew it wasn't me just me being bitter because I don't dislike Raoul I just think he's wrong for Christine. And I couldn't put my reasoning as to why into any better words than yours. :) You are a beautiful writer and I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Much Love!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
The Empress and Phillippe?
angelmaple chapter 38 . 6/13/2010
Just wanted to say that this story is beyond lovely. It was so very touching and bittersweet. I felt that you captured and continued the mood of the original perfectly. Though there is still much sadness, it is the ending I would have loved to see. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
princessofthepearl2121 chapter 38 . 4/29/2010
Amazing :)
I cried at the end of this chapter
lisa chapter 38 . 4/12/2009
“Her song still makes the angels weep, but now they weep for joy that she is at long last with them.”

wow an absolutly amazing story!
Canela chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
You made their this chapter perfect... Thank you!
Mels4 chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
Hi - I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I have just read the first 15 chapters and am enoying this. I plan to read the rest. Wendy
Sugarhon chapter 38 . 12/16/2008
OMG this was absolutly fantastic. I am going to read your sequal. I am looking forward to it. Again magnificant job.
MissyH316 chapter 38 . 7/12/2008
Good story; great job of showing very realistic experiences of how life with unfullfilled love is the most painful life of all, regardless of gender or social status.

This was also actually the FIRST "Phantom" story in ANY medium (print, musical, or movie) I've seen in which I actually did NOT have sympathy for Erik after a point, something I thought I'd NEVER say! Kudos to the author; you've done the "impossible"!

As extremely scarred inside and out and as untrusting as Erik understandably is, especially due mostly to his horrible treatment by the world, I think in this case his horrifically impulsive over-reaction shortly into his marriage was inexcusable. The "offender" was given NO chance to explain themselves, and the punishment did NOT fit the crime. But hey - all human beings do unreasonable things relative to their own life's experiences, so the fact I was so disappointed in Erik's behavior is, again, simply a testament to the author's good writing. (BTW-My "vagueness" here is so I won't spoil the story's details for anyone who's not read it all the way through).

But please don't let what I've written here discourage any other Erik-lovers like myself from reading this story! It's well-done and I think it leaves us with some messages and lessons we all would do well to heed.

Best wishes and may God bless,

Missy
VampPhan chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
awesome story!
VampPhan chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
I don't mind M-rated stories, but for people who do mind this, you really should change the rating. If it is detailed, it HAS to be M. Just so you know.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 38 . 9/16/2007
Wow. That was good. Good job! You are a great writer! I liked it alot.