Reviews for Anywhere You Go
Luca CP chapter 4 . 5/4/2019
Idiot bubbling girl! Ignorant of real values. Ooph!
Luca chapter 38 . 9/25/2017
Perhaps she died with green hair, sure wedding Erik... HAHAH! But very much loved.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/24/2017
Noooooo!
Luca chapter 22 . 9/24/2017
Lovely!
V chapter 38 . 6/12/2017
Please make a post epilogue where raoul dies goes to heaven & is denied entrance when at the reception desks lists all his foul deeds showing him the reason why he will go to hell & burn there for all eternity
kvasconez chapter 37 . 8/19/2016
I am sorry...I loved the story, but how Christine accepted that the two men in her life slept with a prostitute and that she was so replaceable after she gave up everything for Erik...is unrealistic and should have had her running the other way. She forgave Erik far too easily. I would be frightened that if she said something he would declare them unmarried and kick her out of the house again. I despise Erik in this story...after saying no one understood him but Christine...it took only three days and a prostitute to Chang whisper "undying " love for Christine...and Raoul sleeping with the puta and calling her Christine...just says Christine was quite replaceable...she needed to live her life without both idiots. I cried...but it was for Christine, not the men. Madame Giry understood at least.

Great story for the emotions it brought forth, but it seems that it affects people in a different way.
Bonpetitepoodles chapter 38 . 2/5/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Chaos.Started.It chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
"Little Lotte belonged to you, Raoul. And I cannot say that I do not wish sometimes that I were still she. But I am Christine, Raoul, and Christine belongs to the Angel of Music."

Such a great line! See I always knew there was a reason I thought Christine and Raoul didn't go together and I knew it wasn't me just me being bitter because I don't dislike Raoul I just think he's wrong for Christine. And I couldn't put my reasoning as to why into any better words than yours. :) You are a beautiful writer and I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

Much Love!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
The Empress and Phillippe?
angelmaple chapter 38 . 6/13/2010
Just wanted to say that this story is beyond lovely. It was so very touching and bittersweet. I felt that you captured and continued the mood of the original perfectly. Though there is still much sadness, it is the ending I would have loved to see. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
princessofthepearl2121 chapter 38 . 4/29/2010
Amazing :)
I cried at the end of this chapter
lisa chapter 38 . 4/12/2009
“Her song still makes the angels weep, but now they weep for joy that she is at long last with them.”

wow an absolutly amazing story!
Canela chapter 10 . 2/21/2009
You made their this chapter perfect... Thank you!
Mels4 chapter 15 . 1/29/2009
Hi - I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I have just read the first 15 chapters and am enoying this. I plan to read the rest. Wendy
Sugarhon chapter 38 . 12/16/2008
OMG this was absolutly fantastic. I am going to read your sequal. I am looking forward to it. Again magnificant job.