Reviews for Aviation
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Too adorable. :P

I'm starting to really like these.
HADmatter chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Voldemort tried to hijack a plane! Oh, the insanity!
TheTrioLivesOn chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I really thought your story was wuite cute. Even if it is quite old by now...

Have a cookie!
KausBorealis chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I agree with Sirius. After their little conversation, Iwould have my favorite as well. Great story by the way! It's a nice that you give us readers little one-shots to enjoy ever now and then.
Mai Gamit chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Oh I do love your stories . . . I have only found you that serves me with hermioneXsiriusXremus It really is an un excivated idea . . . I shal continue to enjoy you! Mai.~
Rane2920072 chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Have Hermione chose Sirius! Pretty please! Very cool begining by the way! Liked it a lot. Cheers.
Shading in Grey chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Very nice! SLightly confusing at first, but still very nice.
Wind Rider 12 chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
this is great. What does Hermione teach?
dancing in rain chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Hehehe... I LOVED IT!

That was brilliant, I got a little confused, but after re-reading the commotion, figured out what was going on. I hope you do more little (being a relative term) drabble involving the three of them... Grilled cheese *snicker* Marvelous!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
HAHA, this was funny! I loved it. You should write more like this!
SouthernSouledPrep chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
I confess to being a bit confused at first, but I did like it very much. At the end, Remus kissed Sirius on the cheek; are they together? Or is is like a threesome thing going on with Remus/Sirius/Hermione?
ladyx chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
when Hermione looked over the seat at Sirius was so cute. *g* And the ending was great, especially when he decided to make grilled-cheese, his favorite lol.
Lily Ann chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Oh, that was good! Very well written also.
moonyNZ chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Lol, very different, loved it