Reviews for Hope is a Thing With Feathers
skyeza chapter 3 . 2/13
Loving it, im hoping you'll be finishing the story. Naruto and Neji should hook up!
Daughter of Apollo1217 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
What? Why did you stop writing this? D: Oh, I'm so sad now! D':
plussizedangel chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
i love how well written this is! you're still writing right? and i'm glad Sasuke isn't scheming like he usually is in these stories. lovin it, keep goin pleases
chocolatelover1 chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Aww, seriously!

When is he gonna admit that he's in love with Naruto!

*pout* I dont like Sasusaku... no offence, of course!

I just cant wait until something start between Naruto and Sasuke...

Anyway, how is his mission gonna go?

Great chapter, by the way!
Kyree chapter 3 . 1/29/2008
Please don't kill this story, you have such grand plans for it, don't let it die. Plus it's good already, you are a master of the artful tension.

Kyree
Dark Mican chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
Aw! Poor them! I hate you Sakuira! if you jus believ that sasu doesant like you!
demonicange1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
GAH! its so... soo...so... hopeless feeling... but i guess that makes a good, interesting story though... *ponders* ah, well! keep writing 'cause i wanna get to sasunaru shtuff! :) i mean, i dont HATE sasusaku... but... i prefer sasunaru and... and... leesaku!
Fullmetal Guitarist chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
Another well-done story. You write angst just as well as you write fluff. Update soon!
Mitsuru Aki chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
Yeah, sasuke does think too much, but that's okay b/c it's better than not thinking at all (like some people we know...)! I kinda feel bad for Sasuke...and Naruto. And Sakura...talk about a love triangle! My sister thinks Naruto's cool, and she'd like you to focus a little more on what's going on with Naruto (please!). I personally like Sasuke's inner angst right now. Please update soon, b/c I'd like to see how the plot progresses!
Fuu-chan chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
naruto is going to get together with sasuke right?

will deffinetly keep an eye on this fic
rldarling chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
Lee is awesome how he is... :) ;)
rldarling chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
*sexy smile* don't worship me, i'll worship you...

AND THEN KILL YOU BECAUSE I CAN'T WRITE A LEMON WORTH CRAP AND YOU CAN AND IT'S NOT FAIR! so instead i am forced to worship you and hope you write more. :) ;)
rldarling chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
aw. don't make the reviewer thing sound so pitiful. be like WORSHIP ME FABULOUS WRITING OR DIE/GO AWAY!
Zick chapter 2 . 9/30/2005
Ah! You just can't leave it like this! You HAVE TO finish it! Please! You are a really good writer, and it would be such a waste to just leave it unfinished!
Wistful-Eyes chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Aw... SASUKE! I can see how the Sasunaru will take time... actually I think it's in-character for Sasuke to be making stupid choices like that. But it does get one frustrated. I feel more sorry for Naruto. Sasuke is getting mentally beat up because he made the choice to get together with Sakura by himself. Naruto just has to... stand by, I guess. I wonder how the Narusaku bit is going to come in though. I hope you update!