Reviews for After the War
Sara chapter 4 . 9/3/2006
Wow I really like your story it's really good can't wait for the next one!
LadyOfThieves chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
Oh that's so sweet! I've always disliked paris but this is lovely! Having the dream about Helen is so nicely doen - I actually feel sympathy for him! And that's not a thing that happens often. I usually write Achilles-Briseis, but this is lovely, I might try a Helen-Paris at some point
msblitz chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
What a cute chapter!:D I'm so glad that Paris seems to have gotten over that stuck up attitude. Hope you update soon!:D
Mixed-Signals chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Hey, this is cool. I like the idea of Paris being bossed around and finally having to get over himself. And for once not being seen as 'the pretty one who must be obeyed'. Although he does that very well .

Update this one, yeah? I love it.
Gaby chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
WOW! I didn't expect Helen to act that way!

what a ...

I really liked your story!It is very interesting!

How could Paris hit the girl who was triying to help him!

anyway UPDATE SOON!1
The Inflated Taco chapter 3 . 5/23/2005
Good story. DAMN YOU!-for not updating that is. UPDATE NOW!
The Inflated Taco chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
GOOD SO FAR!
Artemis moon chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
I likes it! Nice! Update please! Also good job on the seperation of Paris and Helen! I've always despised her. . . UPDATE!
Artemis moon chapter 3 . 5/5/2005
It's good. Though you must update soon. A marysue is a girl who is ABSOLUTLY perfect, in every way shape or form. She has NO flaws. Oh dear. I do hope they end up being paired with each other! I'm glad (hopefully) that the pairing is NOT Helen and Paris. You did know that in the myth Paris already had a wife? Yesh is KNOW shocking right? Her name was Oneone.
kathy chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
This story made me think about how I would react in that situation. I wouldn't be as bravely rebellious as Paris, but I would never be able to accept living the rest of my life as a slave either. I find myself frustrated with Ayrnessa for being pleased at being a "valued slave" to those people, but I can understand her point of view of trying to be as happy as she can in the circumstances. This story is so interesting and I can't wait to see how Paris's character develops, and what happens with him and Ayrnessa. Please update soon!
msblitz chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
Stupid, stupid Paris... Hope you update soon:D
Mixed-Signals chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
That arrogant ass!Lol! Really good start! I'm really enjoying it! Keep up the great work cos the other fic like this I was reading was kind of cut short after the first few chapters and it really got me in the mood for this kinda thing.

Anyway, hope you get the next chapter up soon! You're really good at this!
roselynn chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
I So LOVE this!It's amazing!Does she find out about his past will there be a new Troy!
msblitz chapter 2 . 2/27/2005
This is exciting!:D Hope you update soon!
oceanfriend chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I liked the first chapter and hope you continue with the story.