Reviews for Compromise
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Didn't like this story much. T'was beautifully written, of course, but it was too sad for my taste. :(

-Tori
Charlie4claire chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Cool but creepy. I am also slightly confused. Does Ethan really come back? I am onlot at the start of Season two. I dont mind spoilers.
SpikeandCharlie'sLostLuv chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
It just ended! There's no more? Come on there has to be more, that was a great fan fiction!
LostChickenGothicWednesday723 chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
My god that was freaky! really good, but freaky, really really good! that was so awesome, please continue writing!
kiss316 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Oh my Lord. That was very creepy, nearly gave me goosebumps. I love how at first, the focus was on the island, and how the island is like another character of LOST. And then finding Ethan's grave and finally, the appearance of Ethan himself. Very tense and creepy. I loved it!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
:blinks: Wow...that was scary! Ok...that so better not happen on the show! ;-)
Caspican Duck Duck chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wow.

Simply put, wow.

Awesome story.

Well done,

PJ
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
OOH! Good, good, really awesome story.

Love it, love it, love it, love it. God, it was good.
Gertrude-04 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wow. You gave me goosebumps. Please continue.
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
.GOD. That was...just wow. Heartbreaking and brilliant and why Charlie why! You're a wonderful writer, I truly enjoy everything you write.
I Luv Captain Terror chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
OMG! YOU LEFT IT THERE? AH!
bookworm835 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
HOLY CRAP YOU KILLED HIM! Ehem. That's okay, though, cuz it was such a good story. Really cool but really sad! Maybe Charlie will come back to life like Ethan... I mean, if ETHAN comes back to life, who says we can't bring the amazingly hott CHARLIE back? Ehem (again). Sorry, I'm a bit obsessed... but really, this was really good, really suspenseful, seriously! I love all your Lost fanfics. This story is going on my faves list! Please write more fanfics soon.
Ithlien chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
My god that was freaky. Brillant, but freaky