Reviews for Untitled
ohaymikoto chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
8 YEARS are DEAD!? what about Legend of Zelda A new quest
Kendra the heghog chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Why dontcha call it the legend of Zelda seas of destiny.
GuardEzio chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
when ya gonna update
Unkown chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
How about "The Day of the Dragonflies"or some thingf like that
DoggyDog13 chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
sorry didnt mean to b "complaining" i just luv this story! and since i do i'll give u a few sugestions,

The Legend Of Zelda: The Dragons Roar

The Legend Of Zelda: Generation of the Dragon

im not in a creative mood at the moment...

ya ik how u feel its hard to update like i need to update my stories also!

anyways i luv it and keep writing!

Leaf
DoggyDog13 chapter 3 . 10/7/2005
UPDATE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!
Naval Ace chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
nice, pretty interesting. Update soon
Achitka chapter 3 . 4/4/2005
Heh. Well Link does like to jump into random holes. Short chapter will get the short review. Go you.
Achitka chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
Is still cute, just a few random spelling errors. And I have to say this is the first time I've seen one of my fics quoted. But I truly believe that's what he's thinking when he looks at her sometimes.

On a side note: If you need a beta reader for future chapters, (that's someone to check your stuff for misc spelling/grammar/whatever) I'm available to do stuff like that. Drop me an email or IM me or whatever or not. Is all up to you.
James D. Fawkes chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Make the chapters longer.
MageWriter14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
That was great on how you describe but next time be careful what you wrote and not to confuse the readers, ok? By the way, nice story ;)
Achitka chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Your right that was short. I'll think of it as a Prologue...a very short prologue. Oh my, just what does Link have planned for that oasis of his? Is a cute story. Atchika
Mint Pizza Queen chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I liked this first chapter. Too bad the picture didn't come through.

I like how you got creative with the roses are red poem and created your own version. Very creative! Never thought of doing anything like that.

I await more from you. ] *adding you to author alerts and favorite authors*
Naval Ace chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Pretty good so far, please continue.

Naval Ace
Yarbo chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
OMG I LOVE IT! You have talent most people do not have you really should update SOON!