Reviews for No Thanks
SherlockWholmes chapter 20 . 5/19
Bravo and kudos! This was an amazing story! I love when Harry stands up for himself!
I hope the curse on the DADA position died with Voldemort.
Dumbledore needs to storm To the ministry say that Voldemort Probably Knows where he is And need to offer More protection at the Granger’s And if he is denied then he needs to be ready to go to the granger’s Incase of an attack
Vampireking40 chapter 18 . 4/28
if some of that money could go to Hogwarts here is what I would use it for. First buy the school new training brooms every 7yrs. Second upgrade Gryffindor house with a bigger common room and a library of there own but that money should come directly from the Malfoy money with a article in the newspaper being sent to Lucius stating Malfoy forturne used to upgrade Gryffindor house. Also the other money from other death eaters should go to the other houses also getting both those house teams new brooms.
Tim Randall chapter 1 . 4/6
Not at all works for me!
Linda chapter 20 . 3/11
I like the story
Crazygemini26 chapter 17 . 3/9
can Ron die already
Crazygemini26 chapter 9 . 3/9
holly watero)/
Crazygemini26 chapter 6 . 3/9
bahaha harry baby u got catch (o)
Crazygemini26 chapter 3 . 3/9
Amelia Iove u please Mary me
Crazygemini26 chapter 1 . 3/9
AAAAAAAAAA i see what u did here, Dan and Emma 3
crazydavey chapter 9 . 3/1
"He had liked Snape as a person, but detested what he did and how he treated people."

Umm, aren't those two of the main things that make up a person and how you'd see them? If you hate their actions and how they treat others, wtf is there to overcome that and make you "like them as a person"? It seems to me any friendship they had would have to be extremely superficial to ignore those two factors.
If you decide to "Probate" the Potter Last Will and Testaments (notice testaments are plural) please note that in any legal system based on English Common Law a joint will is VOID on its face. It carries an irrebuttable presumption of undue influence and has done so since the "Magna Charter" was signed by the Crown. It anoias me no end that writers on this site can't seem to understand this basic concept. When I was practicing law I took my married clients to their banking institution to execute their wills. A will signing before two competent adult witnesses is the requirement. I make arrangements with the bank to have four employees available to witness the signing two for each will. They do not sign the will. They sign a separate affidavit stating they witnessed the signing and the testators were not acting under undue influence. THEY ARE NOT REQUIRED TO READ THE WILLS. So the notion that Dumbledor had to know what was in the wills is bogus unless the Goblins were incompetent practitioners. Can we all say, "Another Goblin War."?
Darknessdawns chapter 20 . 2/23
This was a fantastic piece and I enjoyed it greatly. I live stories where Harry finally stands up for himself and get to truly live happily. I also quite like how modern weapons and warfare came into play with this. It's not something I often see in this fandom but it really makes sense for a muggle raised person to utilize muggle methods as well as magical. Another thing I liked was how supportive Madame Bones was. She made a great wartime Minister and I'm sure she will be equally great as a peacetime one. Finally, the ending to this was exceptionally done. You did great with Harry's reactions to what he had to do and that there would need to be a grief period for it. Hermione orchestrating his employment as well as proposing was just perfect. I also absolutely loved the Grangers, how they brought Harry into their family, and loved him unconditionally. He needed that in his life and I enjoyed seeing it. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story. Also thank you for the story recommendations. I look forward to reading them and more of your works.
flashbak35a chapter 20 . 2/16
As far as I'm concerned you can ignore or kill off Ron in every story.
rcb2022 chapter 20 . 2/14