Reviews for No Thanks
emmabrady chapter 20 . 12/3
It was an ok sorry...You kinda lost me through parts of it... I think reading it once was enough as patrs of the story were boring and dragged on and other parts were more true to the persons character... ie: Ron his line ''he gets everything'' was right... As for harry and hermione's characters I always believed they show have got together so well done their...
RavenSummoning chapter 20 . 12/2
Thanks for posting this! You mentioned that were thousands of h/h stories, this one is an enjoyable read. I still think that harry/Susan is my favorite, but I am looking forward to continuing through the other stories you’ve written, to say nothing of your favorites list.
Talonwalker chapter 20 . 11/21
Great story, it was very enjoyable
Vegasman chapter 20 . 11/14
Bloody brilliant!
Vegasman chapter 17 . 11/14
Half of the board are active death eater's they want their kids in school.
Vegasman chapter 15 . 11/14
Hermione already started... LOL
Vegasman chapter 13 . 11/13
Bones is an intelligent woman and administrator. After the threat of Voldemort has been seen to Dumbledore will get what's coming to him!
Vegasman chapter 12 . 11/13
Harry has never been comfortable with his money and thinks he doesn't deserve it. I say for the things he's been through he deserves every bit and more!
Vegasman chapter 11 . 11/13
Originally I would say that they were moving along fine but with Moldy Shorts out there they might decide to hurry it along!
Vegasman chapter 10 . 11/13
I sent Snape to scare the hell out of the Granger's and it got out of hand. I just wanted Harry under my thumb again. He is getting far to independent and I can't have that. It's not been said but it needs saying for the Greater good.,.I hated that phrase!
Vegasman chapter 9 . 11/13
Amalia Bones is correct but the reason for it Dumbass Dumbledore will take to the grave!
Brilliant chapter.
Vegasman chapter 8 . 11/13
Draco is an ass that's wond up like a top ready to spin and doesn't know where he's going.
Vegasman chapter 7 . 11/13
M malfeasance and Snape died the minute that was suggested.
Vegasman chapter 6 . 11/13
Harry's helping will get Fudge removed,and Aurthur kicked upstairs. I think Amelia will be the next minister. The story's brilliant!
Vegasman chapter 4 . 11/13
Dumbass Dumbledore always has different plans for Harry but they are not very effective.
3,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »