Reviews for No Thanks
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 7/22
Not out of Character at all, they hate Harry and magic. They got what they deserved for the treatment of him over the years.
Homer Dorton chapter 20 . 7/14
Have you read: "The Problem with Purity" by SilverBirch?

Massive work...One of my Favorites!
MimiTaylor chapter 20 . 7/16
I truly loved this version of our favorite hero's tale. Well done!
mama123 chapter 20 . 7/12
Reply well written. Very enjoyable ! Thanks.

Although I m sad about shapes fate :(
What good is the Order? 24 hour watch on Harry so he can't leave his prison and before that a 24 hour watch on a corridor for a prophecy orb that could have been destroyed...put under a fedelus or put in a Gringott vault so Voldemort couldn't get it...as for Voldemort hearing it would it really matter..Snape and Dumbledore have done such a good job that Voldemort is so focused on killing Harry that the last few lines of the prophecy is a moot point lol.
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 7/10
please tell me that Hermione and Harry will not get together gross
Nebresh chapter 20 . 7/3
very nice story
danielhaire4 chapter 5 . 6/27
Intervene for Tonks - maybe, she hadn't done anything beyond trying to get Harry to what she was told was a secure location for his safety, though in the wrong fashion.
Interven for Kingsley - No. Kingsley crossed the line in illegal breaking and entering.
Is Dumbeldore within his rights to remove Fudge - Unfortunately, yes. He's head of the Wizengamot, the magical equivalent of Parliament. As such he has the right to call for a vote of no confidence or gather a coalition to do so.
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 20 . 6/22
I found your name as author from one of Bobmin356's author notes complaining about you distracting him from writing his story with new chapters of yours. I want to thank you for a great story that really plays on the interpretation of prophecy and allowing Harry to be human. I will be looking at your other stories and reading them.

I also like how you finished it off with keeping mundanes ignorant of the wizard world and wizard world ignorant of the muggle world and keeping the peace going.

Thank you for a pleasant story.
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 6/7
No, and epic.
suziq968 chapter 20 . 6/3
This was a great read and a wonderful example of the way a single choice can change your world. Thank you.
zeps9001 chapter 20 . 6/3
It's a nice story, the final battle was quite original. My only problem is that he became this super sniper in a month.
zeps9001 chapter 14 . 6/3
why is he still using 12 Grimmauld Place?
zeps9001 chapter 12 . 6/3
Lose more then gain? How is arresting one person who killed, in cold blood, an extremely useful prisoner a bad thing? Snape could have given them a lot of information. I really don't see logic behind this.
Niknakkitkat chapter 20 . 5/25