Reviews for No Thanks
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 4/6
Amelia would probably give him a warning, as she most likely would not have enough to get him removed from any of his positions
desireejones99 chapter 10 . 4/6
Order is needed, but only for support and information that needs to go through the Ministry
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 4/6
Draco always seemed to be an average wizard, capable of most spells, but not willing to apply himself. So he comes off as below average
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 4/6
Always a good time for a Maurader Will reading, Sirius definitely would have emancipated his Godson

excellent story so far
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 4/6
Not at all, now a trip to Gringott's for some shopping
Dave Cochrane chapter 3 . 4/3
At this time I like to see Albus get his, as I think he has done enough to merit Prison. Keeping him out of reach of the law is just not on

DaveC
Astiar chapter 20 . 4/1
This story is amazing. I love the depth you added. The realistic emotions and reactions. You're amazing :) 3
Blazeb79 chapter 20 . 3/25
Good story. But I'm not a big fan of muggle tech heavily influencing the wizarding world.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 20 . 3/16
I love this! Though this is my second time reading it through. It somehow disappeared off of my Favorites list; ff dot net does weird stuff, sometimes!
Thank you, again, for a most enjoyable read!
I'm so glad Robst reminded me about your incredibly talented contributions!
On to the next story!
MelJ
xErag0nx chapter 3 . 3/11
Bet you 10 sickles it's Dumbledor or the Order
Disathairne chapter 18 . 2/26
I just had to share... When you mentioned that Lucius was unable to explain his name on his Death Eater Uniform, that made me think of WHERE he stored his Death Eater uniform. If it was in his closet or on his property, he would have no need to write his name on it or distinguish it in any way. The only way he would need to have a name on it is if it was with a bunch of other Death Eater uniforms... Which led to the thought of Death Eater locker rooms/ changing rooms, where they have their own lockers complete with nicknames and individual pictures. This is also where they have pre-attack pep talks and post-attack debriefings. Like football or quidditch locker-room discussions, but so much more twisted.
Hippothestrowl chapter 20 . 2/26
Excellent final chapter. Perhaps very slightly rushed right at the end but the military planning and execution was gripping and immersive (though I'm doubtful about one or two aspects of it!) Enjoyed the whole thing. Thanks.
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 2/24
It's a good start with clear, simple writing that makes it easy reading. The only couple of flaws were the reference to 'intimidating words' (which should have been expanded slightly and not cause the reader to stop and try to think what you are talking about) and the Grangers' absurd forenames which sadly, so many other fic writers mindlessly copy. I had no problem with the Dursleys driving off but I'd have thought Mr Granger would also have read, and re-read, his daughter's letters, and so be as familiar with Harry as his wife was.

That apart, it's nicely written and comfortable reading.
MoltenCheese chapter 20 . 2/18
Amazing Story! Great Job! I loved it! You are a great author!
*whistles*