Reviews for No Thanks
thinker0 chapter 20 . 5/5
Super interesting. Never thought of an AU like this
very good
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 20 . 4/18
Still a great story 2nd time through. Thanks for sharing!
mcepl chapter 2 . 4/12
OK, a complete nitpick ... there was never Microsoft Windows 3.12. There was 3.1, which got peer-to-peer network and it was called 3.11, and there was Chinese-only 3.2 (see Wikipedia).
criertuckyahoo.com chapter 2 . 3/29
I’ve been binging your works. My favorite do far was atonement but, the dentist daughter was also a neat idea. Nice to see the parents perspective. I’m enjoying this one too.
potterpalspranks chapter 6 . 3/28
Okay so what happened with Kingsley? We have a verbal alteration about how the break in was not school business from Emma shoeing Dumbledore away,and then cut to the next scene where Kingsley is resigning with honor because the Granger's were not pressing charges. Later it does not appear as if the Granger's forgave him. Being muggles did they just not know how to press charges in the Magical Britain? Was there a piece here that I missed or was suppose to infer happened?
angelicdeepti chapter 20 . 3/21
Awesome
starlite22 chapter 14 . 3/21
I didn’t like this chapter, Harry he got told he got the highest ever result in a subject, I find it impossible to believe Hermione never did the same in any of her subjects and she never gets that acknowledgment. Harry gets treated as special with additional different subjects he can do, but the most gifted student ever doesn’t get the same or subjects specific to her as a gifted person, is a complete joke.
starlite22 chapter 7 . 3/20
I IH thought malfoy was in prison?
starlite22 chapter 5 . 3/20
Albus doesn’t have Harry’s best interest at heart only his own
starlite22 chapter 2 . 3/19
stockings I think you mean socks, stockings are ladies tights with out crotches. Slacks they are called trousers in the shop they shopped in, they aren’t Americans. Other than the American terminology the story is working well.
DJArla chapter 20 . 3/17
This was not what I expected but still very interesting
R4mses chapter 12 . 3/15
Hmm, ok I got this far and I appreciate your ideas and quality of writing, but sadly it just hast caught me yet. I might try this story again another time. Anyway thank you for sharing your story .
McLoggernaut chapter 20 . 3/8
Beautiful ending to a beautiful and well written story!
Eeyore3061 chapter 18 . 3/4
Liked the story but the only glaring problem I have is you having Tonks backslide into being Dumbledore's spy, especially after what happened to her and Shackalbolt earlier in the story.
Now I *could* see her reporting back to Bones and Hammer on their movements (and in reality, I'd expect the bodyguard Aurors to do at least once per shift. And from there, Bones could have told Dumbledore to get 12 Grimmauld Place cleaned up but to still only contact Harry and company in regards to school stuff.
3,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »