Reviews for A Fire of Black and Burgundy
Mr. Skies chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
O.O

Wow, now that's amazing. Great writing skills and incredible concept, how things went in the eyes of the others. Keep going, for the Sun's sake!
Firefury Amahira chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
Nice way of putting the events in Boktai 2! It's a bit short and sometimes confusing as to who or what it's following, but I rather suspect you intended that.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Firefury Amahira chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
YAY! New chappy!

Can't think of anything constructive to say at 2 am in the middle of finals week though. So I'll just say that I look forward to the next chapter! Otenko saying "Oh fuck." seems just a hair out of character, but given the circumstances, I can see the physical manifestation of the Sun using some coarse language p
SequelSister chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
XD Otenko dropped an F-bomb!

Short chapter, but... XD
Heliotropium chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Otenko doesn't curse ;o;
Firefury Amahira chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
I am intrigued! It looks like you've got an interesting concept going here, and have the writing skills to execute it well. I look forward to seeing where you go with this _
Heliotropium chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
It hasn't been proven that Sabata and Django are twins but a lot of people say that they are. The Konami site said that Sabata is the older brother, but you still have the older and younger twin. Even if the birth difference is one second, the younger twin still has to acknowledge the older as "older brother". Of course, in the wonky world of the manga version, Sabata is definately the older brother by many years.

Oh well, nice story so far. The formating of diolouge reminds me of Lord of the Rings.
Heliotropium chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
mep. Some people say that Sabata and Django are twins. But eh.

Lauran is a fancharacter or another name for Lady? :O
Heliotropium chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wow, another BOktai fic XP

This is going very nice so far. Me likes the descriptions and all :O