Reviews for The New Girl
this was great!
blerghy chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
That was really sweet! Loved it. :D
Freawaru chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
What do I think? I think you ought to write more Anne and Gilbert. How is it that you've written for all of my favorite fandoms? This is awesome.
Morte Rouge chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I've always wondered how Gilbert felt about this race. I generally like the book better but the movie has its high points - like the race! :)
The Randomist chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
aw, sweetness!
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I really enjoyed your story. It was really good. Keep up the good work.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I like this story..it was well written. I know you said that its just a one shot story...but maybe you should add some more...or right some more AOGG fanfic... just a suggestion :D
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This was a very good chapter... And I know that you had said that it was a 'One-shot' story, but have you ever thought of adding just a few more chapters on to it? I would be very happy if you did! :)

(TOODLES!)
Nichole Thompson chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
This is so cute... you get into the minds of the characters well. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Megan Foster chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Are you going to continue this? i like it and would really enjoy it more if you would add more.
annecordelia chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Short, but hey I like it
roselea chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
A great start! I like the way you give the story from Gilbert's view, gaining an insight into his thoughts. Are you going to stick to the storyline as in the film or are you going to go off in your own direction? Either way, I look forward to another chapter!
ruby's ghost chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I think it's wonderful! It was from the movie, right? I really liked it. It couldn't have been better. And, there was none of the hideous grammer and bad spelling frequently in fan fictions. Really good.
kristinmilly chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
aw, you should really keep this going.
snickerdoodle chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I thought it was well written,and we get to see a little insight into Gilbert's thoughts. I already knew this part of the story, so I already had it pictured in my head very clearly. Keep up the good work.