Reviews for The Kudou Files
Kirihara Reii chapter 14 . 12/28/2015
Interesting! Please update! Im looking forward for more) oh, and I love how you describe each chapter. It was fantastic!
ConanNut chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
you're doing great.. I always want to read ShinRan after-marriage fanfics.. And yours are cool
marutaro chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Just wondering, you put Shiho being single forever in this fic? She didnt have a proper love-lofe during ten years, or you wanted to get her pining for Shinichi forever? It's so mean
Haibara Ai z chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
I love how you had it from Conan's point of view. Such childish innocence. *3*
Haibara Ai z chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Haha, poor Conan. A grandma like her would be... interesting to say the least XP
Haibara Ai z chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
FINALLY a ShinxRan where Ran actually uses her karate skills. Mwahaha, she was not a damsel-in-distress this time!
Haibara Ai z chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Hehe, it's not easy to be married to Kudo.
Haibara Ai z chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
That would suck for Shinichi XP
Haibara Ai z chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Oh, this is the best. I can totally imagine Kudo raising a child like that XD Like father like son! And I love how he put her in check like that X3 Aha, amazing.
Haibara Ai z chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
XDDD "You know," bubbled Ayumi, leaning on the couch and cradling her chin in her hands, "that sounds kind of—sweet. I almost wouldn't mind getting married that way." THAT was awesome. Though I think you should call Shiho: Haibara to avoid confusion.
Haibara Ai z chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Meh, I think Haibara is more like Irene for various reasons, but I guess it works. Nice descriptions btw. :3
Haibara Ai z chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Hehe, X3 I like how you portrayed their relationship
Haibara Ai z chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
XD Nice. These files are rather interesting and I think you've got everyone fairly in character. Also, the grammar (*phew*) is great :). Though I would have liked to see her actually go on the date and pwn the guy with her prodigal scientific knowledge :D.
karui.di.angelo chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Please update!
Fansquealing chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Awwww, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

You're an amazing writer! :D :D :D :D