Reviews for As You Like It
Melismata Maiden chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Well, if it came to a blackmail match between the probably gay, atheist spy-playwright (Marlowe) and the probably bisexual, reclusant Catholic playwright (Shakespeare), I'm not sure who'd come out on top (so to speak...) but the story certainly made me giggle loudly enough to get my hallmates staring at me oddly.
Vixen chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
i loved it! very fun and could go further.
ladylillith chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
The blackmailing Will is blackmailing Kit with wouldn't be that Kit is gay would it? Because that would be so accurate that it would cause the world of fanfiction to blow up in a strange and wacky way.

Anyway I really like it. I've read loads of 'Choose your own adventure' fanfics (Most of 'em never finished...so sad *sobs) but never a Shakespeare one. Update soon!
DL and IY-luvr chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
woah... ok. I agree with you totally. I always believed that William Shakespeare wrote his own plays and I get defensive toward people who think otherwise, but anyway, that was rather short but still fun.
Saber Girl Leia chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Um... that really didn't make much sense, but I liked the ending. Choose Your Own Adventure by Will Shakspeare, indeed. I take it you've read the Choose Your Own Adventure books, then? Maybe it would make more sense if I knew more about the movie...

~Saber Girl Leia