Reviews for No Longer Unworthy
divinedragon7 chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
a very good story
TTY7 chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
You have to update soon. This story is amazing. Robin totally needs to get it together though. He loves Starfie and they have to be together. As for Terra and Beast Boy...I feel so bad for Beast boy because he got hurt, but at least he got Terra back. This is really, really, good and if you don't update soon I'll burst from not knowing what's going to happen.
Arkjoww chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
It's not very often I find a well written Teen Titans fic.

And so far this is probably my favorite!

I hope you update at some point, it's obviously been a long time since this has been updated.

Keep the good work up :D
Skoobles chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
Wow, I really like this story! Update soon!
AnonBlankFace123 chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
I know it's been about... 2 years since you last updated, haha- but this is a very good, complex, compelling, touching, and sexually frustrating story! Lol ;D I hope you find it in your heart to continue sometime soon. I recently discovered/love it (:
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 8 . 5/26/2009
Whens the next chapter?
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
good chapter
Krystal chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
I only just discovered this story... excellent! I hope you continue! I really want to see what happens next!
Niham chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
I think you should update this. I love the BB/Terra and the Robin/Star pairing on the side. It's a good fic. PLease. Continue.
SmashToPieces chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
Wha...why haven't you updated this? This is brilliant!

Please keep going! PLEASE :D
DaughterofPoseidon25 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Love it. Keep it up.
IonicAmalgam chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
great story! I thought Robin's real name wasn't Richard? Starfire reminded me of Maya in Ace Attorney in the chapter. Hope you update soon!
michellecwy chapter 8 . 12/11/2007
wow. [can i catch my breath first?] i just read the -gasp- entire story from the beginning to the -gasp- end. 8 chapters and all. and that was the most captivating story i've ever read. when will we get to see Robin's mask removed? update soon. cant wait.
Alman626 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
OK sorry i thought dik was ahort for dikson or somthing but its still a great story anyway. I hope you update it soon
Alman626 chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
this is a gr8 story but just so you know robins real name is acctualy dick!