Reviews for PS
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 10/28
Awww, that was just so beautiful! I'm crying right now, especially because of Harry's last postscript. You've done a fantastic job! I'm favouriting this right now. Thank you for posting such a wonderful story.
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 1 . 8/29
*Sobs into pillow* Y-Y-Y-You asshole! How dare you take my feels on such a ride?

gredly forge chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow, I don't quite know what I was expecting but it wasn't this. Harry's letters made me cry. This is well written
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
In my heart, this is canon. It's just a missed moment Queen Rowling forgot to write ;)
Katharina Liebe chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
"I love you. The words aren't charmed. They won't change."

The whole fanfic was great, but God, those last three lines...they ripped my heart out and gutted me. Such simple words strung together in such short sentences, yet they reach down inside you and make you feel just how much Harry loved Sirius.

This was fantastic. Thank you for writing it.
Bella87 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I'm still crying...
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well, thank you for this one ? It's brilliant. I love the fact that Harry seems so lost and desperate, and I love the "godfather part". We hardly ever see it in Sirius. Most of the time, we can only see the craziness. (By the way, I've also read a french traduction of your "Midnight conversations" -can't find them here in english- and I felt I should tell you how much I enjoy reading them. I think they're perfect)
ciel-de-crystal chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I cried. All. The. Time...
Rilla the Reader chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awww. *squeezes Harry and Sirius* what an adorable story. Thank you so much for this fabulous-ness. It's so Harry and so Sirius that I want to cry.
QueenOfNorthEurope chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Awwwwee so good this is like 9 bloody years later than u wrote this, so u probubelly wont even see this review, but this was so good! It touched me!
WriterJace chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
The PPPPS is a great ending!
Very nice story but at times it was confusing who wrote which letter and to whom.
I still like it though!
Woodland Spirit chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh Harry
likeahawk chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
you're amazing
Twinkie chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
God, Harry's letter broke my heart. And Sirius' was so perfectly him. When I read his sage advice, I almost started crying. When I read Harry's first letter draft, I did start crying.
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Brilliant. I couldn't stop myself from crying. This was amazing.