Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Retired Kitkat chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
I simply loved this! How could I have missed this until now? Thanks, just thanks.
Thefirsthardfight chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This is such a great concept. Kurama can't tie shoelaces XD.
violetshow chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Hahaha! This reminds me about how I didnt learn how to tie my shoes until I was almost a teen! Super awsome job!
Purple chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
thank you. just...thank you
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I liked this idea. I makes you wonder though, he doesn't ever where anything that lies (that I can think of). I would love a continueation of this one, where each of the team learns about it or something. -
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Aw. Cute lil oneshot. XD
Konsui's Little Brother chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was so cute! I was snickering through the whole thing. . Kurama not being able to tie shoes...That's just finny to think about!

-Zu
yllom21 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Aww, a cute little drabble, nicely done. Have I ever seen Kurama wear sneakers?
Hidari chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Aw, how cute. Did Kurama do that on purpose? I like that bit about humility. Rings true.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Kuwa-chan is the sweetest person in YYH. :D And well, he does owe Kurama for torturing him er, *training* him for the dark tournament and all. XD

"...Kurama, who was trying not to get any of his blood on the floor." Hee. Ever so polite, our favourite fox demon. XD

I love the way you wrote Kuwabara's uncertainties about his position in the team and then figuring out for himself that really, he's not a deadweight at all. :) And Kurama's last line was love. He's so scarily perceptive...

I know I've said this before but I really love your Kurama.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
I highly doubt that Kurama can't tie shoes, since he undoes locks and the like all the time, or at least he did, anyways, that was kinda funny.
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Oh my gosh... this was hilarious! Poor Kurama... xDD Trully, i *can* imagine him *not* knowing... after all, no one's perfect!

I wonder if you'd let me translate this piece to spanish... of course, the credit will be *all* yours!

Anyway, if you are interestes, please contact me on:
Yavie Feels Pretty chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I like it, personally. Short, sweet, and to the point, not to mention the light-hearted attitude. Your writing style is very refreshing. Hmm... You might just be on to something with that whole "Kurama can't tie his shoes" thing... o_O
flower279 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
This was wonderous! I'm glad someone made a fic where only Kurama and Kuwabara in it, and didn't make fun of Kuwabara! Yay! This was coolio!

Elven
brittie bear chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
beautifully written story, i loved it. I hope to see more one shots like this in the future )