Reviews for No Trouble at All
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 2/28
This is really cute, and I like it. Way to go!
Sakura egg 3 chapter 1 . 1/22
The story makes me laugh,smile,cry,even joy in my face its really worth it.
Säkürä Ëgg 3 :) )
Leah Pualengco chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicceeeee :))
Mayl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Sooooo good!

This one is actually realistic as well :D And I really like that you show more than just "a soft kiss". You have good writing skills, with a nice touch of humor in it, and you show a lot of their personalities as we know them :D I also like this pairing a lot, and your story made me happy - thank you! Really great3
shikatema chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
great story!,

this should appear in the manga/series!

i'd like to read a part 2 where they have a actual relationship,keep going with the amazing work!
Lexodus chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Hehehehe... excellent! I don't usually go for this pairing, but you make it great!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This is good man! Though it was posted quite some time ago, I simply had to review this! Great job on the portrayal of characters; Temari's a real tease in this story, and it's nice to see Shikamaru's wit play out here.

Very nice play on words; great job!

Thanks for writing this interesting story!
Tallis-chan chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I always love how ironic that is that Shikamaru is always complaining and surrounded by "troublesome woman", but he's so gonna fall for Temari. Haha. His dad is so right. I love fanfics about that, and I especially liked this one! You did a really great job on this!
TemariOfTheSand92 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Oh wow, this was really awesome I hope you have a sequel to this because this story is just too good for words to explain... YAY FOR SHIKATEMA!
InosBane chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Beyond Awesome!

I could hear Shikamaru speaking, this was great!
daz chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
whnoa
Elina Crox chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Oh oh! I read this fanfic a long time ago and I even printed it out. This is simply amazing. And fun to read. It amuses me how Shikamaru said that women are troublesome. But in the end, he does something Temari. Haha!

Wooh! Two thumbs up!
raqi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
wow that was indeed great writing and i wish u wouldnt find it to troublesome to write some more :)