Reviews for The Price of Light
Seraephina chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
The last line's crescendo is as subtle as it is earth-shattering. I'm loving it.
Bagge chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
The leaves in the wind, the blown candles, the red sky, the hiding wizards... what could have been just any fic is under your pen a piece of art.
GoOd-BaDz2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Eek!*choke on a tear*Blah!That was so bloody sad!Waah!

"This has nothing to do with wanting to die."

O!Harry potter!*squeaks like Dobby*You are the Hero!
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Very sad, very philosophical. I loved it, truly I did. It had just the right amount of angst without being over done. And everyone was in-character.

Starred Signature chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow Tara. WOW. This was great... It was really amazing. Adding to my favorates :)

I had no idea you wrote fanfics until today. hehe.

Oh, and this is CJ btw :)
morning theft Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
That was beautiful. Eloquent. Deep.

'The days left were wearing thin, as were the soldiers with their wands and intellect for swords and shields.'
The last vampire chapter 1 . 2/27/2005

That was soo good. I never knew you were such a talented writer. You have to write more because I'm going to be reading more.
kewlausgirl chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
O! Suspense! Driving... me... insane! Must read next Chapter! MUST - I MUST!

YUP, really good this time Tara!

A bit Dark, but then again, Light always has a way of seeping through, shining in the darkest of places - lighting up everything around...

So, THIS is hte sotry you mentioned on LiveJournal? COOL! *squeals* I always thought you should start writing longer stories, with chapters in them...

And dialogue is a definite MUST! You are good at making the characters seem true to the books, even their conversations are believable.

So, once again I say - keep it up! Especially this story, girlie, coz you are doing great!