Reviews for If You Would Have Such A One
MoonyistheBestMarauder chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was great, I really loved it! Agh, I love them so much! GREAT JOB! :)
Moony
Celestial Beauty chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love.
5redroses chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Very well written. :)
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
That was great; it made me feel tingly!
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
Where have I read this before - also your Ginny/Luna-ish piece? I have no idea! anyhow, I've read ALL of your stuff on sugarquill and I absolutely adore it... Wonderful work.

Keep it up! - amazing job, I hope you write more sometime...

**Duckies
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
O! that was too cute!

Liz
Author of Doom Rin chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
“Will you have me?”

Definitely one of those 'Eh?' moments!

Lovin' it.
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Ah! Thistlerose. One of the many gods of Sirius/Remus. I've read your work on several other sites, and it's cool to see you have an account here. I've been a fan for a while, just not appearing until now.
pagelupin chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
oh! I love it.
arc.black chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
okay

actually, that probably didn't sound right. more like,

'f* BRILLIANT!'

yes, that's far better.
Demonsblade chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Cute story...which got very heated at the end. :) I don't really think it needs a plot. It was just a "finding out and getting together" fic, which is just fine with me. I really enjoyed it. Great job.
I Write Tragedies chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Okay, the last couple lines were hot but most of the fic just confused me. Since when do houses have their own libraries? That just didn't seem right at all, nor did it seem believable considering in Chamber of Secrets we read how the Hufflepuffs are sitting in the Library and they're talking about Harry who is listening to them. Other than that I thought that the ship was too obvious and the story was sort of fluffy so I was pretty much bored with the plot. Basically, the only good thing about the story was the ending because, as I mentioned, it was hot.

Added to the Puppy Love C2.
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
This is cool! I like it. Those two are soo sweet together.
Keiku chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
did you mean head or hand? ;)
bananalestrange chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
omg this is so good! i love it!