Reviews for Sandwiches
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 9/14/2009

Aww :)

Great work

Andrea chapter 2 . 2/7/2006
hehehehehehe, that is so CU-UTE! :D wow, Em, i didn't know u had it in u! Hermione and Ron,...hmm, u SO should continue it.
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
heehee, thats cool, kinda un-hermione-ish, but cool
cassandrcarol chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
please post soon its been a year! dont forget about us!
stelski chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Oh,please continue!

I know that fic is a bit old but anyway I really like it!

kelly marie 123 chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
ah you better continue this! so good. i'm glad you didn't do a typical, "Ron...I'm in love with you. I love everything about you" type fic *rolls eyes*. this was realistic, sweet, and very-teenagerish? haha yeah, that's the word. well anyway, it was good. i'd like to see more. but if not, it was still great anyway and i really enjoyed it. well done :)
oltha-heri chapter 2 . 3/6/2005
CONTINUE. I love it, it is wonderful.
PudelOrange chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
It would be nice if you continued with this. PudelOrange
DesiraeSCLT11 chapter 2 . 2/23/2005
Oh, please, at least do one more chapter! This story is great!
Orliey chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
If you don't continue this story, I will bite you! Okay, maybe not bite you, but I think you should have Ron and Hermione talk about the events that have just taken place and work out their feelings before you decide to end it. Doesn't have to be a dragged out thing, just until they both feel comfortable with their feeling for each other. Okay I rambled enough. But love the story!
DaggerQuill chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
livinginthefillmore chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
Hey i love the dun dun dunn i always make that noise. great story continue please! email me
scubagurl chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
very cute, i like your reasoning on why the kiss will be okay. I vote that you continue.