Reviews for A New Life
Eternal Density chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
lovely complications :D
Rachel chapter 3 . 7/9/2008
please update I really like the story and woudl really like to read more of it... pretty please? (puppy dog face)
KeiGinya chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Definitely jinxed them. :laughs:

This is actually a refreshing difference to most of the Buffy crossovers I've read, which were usually quite angsty (unless it's Xander-centric but he has a charm unto himself).

I can't wait to see Jack's reaction to all this when he comes back. Hee.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
any chance for an update?
thundever1 chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
great chaps,poor JT brilliant interactions. please update soon.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
good
chazza chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
An update! an update! I am doing the boogie right now! Can't wait for the next chapter, loved this one
jenetri chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Great story! I really hope you continue it.
Lenayvonne chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
ok really you can't just leave it at that. I mean "“The alternative was for Jack to claim me as his son which was not going to happen. Charlie was his son, I was a mistake.”

The last comment was made as the trio passed by Mike and his friends.

“Damn.” Mike put down the rest of his drink with a force that belied his former son-in-law was a bigger SOB than he had thought." is too much of a cliff hanger! Great story, I just love cloneJack crossover fics.
sharon chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
are you going to finish writing a new life any time soon

love the story so will the older jack ex-father-in-law

Recognize him and come to him
loopy dane chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
LOL! Jack's in for an a** whoopin' when he gets back from the ice! That was a priceless way to end that chapter! Any chance that you will be continuing this story? I found you overhere after reading Rebuilding on TTH. Thanks for a great read!

-Loopy
fee-kh chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Cool. MIke's going to kick some ass isn't he. O'Neil does kinda deserve it and there will be all the Grandad comments. Hehe, Can't wait.
Firefly-chan chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
I can't wait to see what happens with Mike! Please get more out as soon as you can!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
pretty darn good, getting very interesting
Catlimere chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
I missed this update, glad I found it! I really like Buffy and JT together. Love that you've continued their story. I also like the plans you've made for their future. I hated the way they dealt with JT on the show. There had to be a better option. Regardless, loved that JT's comment was overheard by Mike. I'm very curious to see what if anything comes from that. Looking forward to more.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »