Reviews for A New Life
chazza chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
i luv it, keep writing it is really good
CharmingStar chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
excellent stories, love them alot, i cant wait until the next chapter...
General Mac chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
more chapters please
onlimain chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
I'm so glad you updated this! Poor Jack. So many things are happening while he's frozen in Antarctica. I look forward to when you can update this again.
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
A lot of tv shows will introduce a character, then never refer to him/her again, even though there's no way in hell that's how the characters would really react. Jack's clone 'dumped in a high school and forgotten' never made much sense...good to see him salvaged. Another: Cassandra. remember her? Everybody acted like she was very important to them, they all cared... janet frasier dies -and she's not at the big funeral scene. Why? (in real life, the actress wasn't available or something like that, probably) - but...in the SGC 'verse-there's no way she wouldn't have been there unless something had happened to her...

Illyria should join the SGC, she'd be real useful... and no Goa'uld can take HER as a host
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
And life get's just that much more complicated. Glad that you've come back and look forward to many more updates to this story. I can't wait to see the cinfrotation between Mike and JT should be interesting.
ronissooomine chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
hey,

i think this is really good! carry on...
Innogen chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
And some major misunderstandings will ensue. Much fun to be had ::yay!:: Innogen
sophiedb chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
Now this'll be interesting.. Looking forward to more!
Lurker3 chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Yeah you updated! Loved how you've thickened the plot. I hope you add more soon.
Catlimere chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
I have been rereading your stories and I'm deeply ashamed to realize I never sent feedback. I really love this crossover with JT and Buffy together. Love the way you've given JT his own destiny now, not leaving him wallowing in old memories and stuck forever outside of the world he knew. I really like the connection between Buffy and JT, I love Buffy/Jack stories as I think their two personalities would mesh well. It's great to see the two of them finding some happiness and someone that fits them so well. I look forward to more of this story, dying to see how JT continues to adapt to his new role and looking forward to more moments between him and Buffy. Will Jack be freed from Antartica in this story? I'm kind of curious to see what he thinks about Buffy, her world, and the fact JT is expecting with her. Looking forward to more.
seer-cassandra chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Can't wait to see what happens in this one. If it's anything like Rebuilding it should be excellent. Please update soon and satisify my burning curiosity.
Village Mystic chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
An interesting epilog and a reason why the Scoobs might not have been availalbe to help - plus kinda a surprise.

You might want to think about if anyone at all remembers Jasmine or Connor.

I also regret that Wesely is dead when there's a chance to AU. Oh well.

Thanks for sharing.
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Loved the first story and I can't wait to read more of the sequel!
cb urk chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
While I liked "Rebuilding", and this continues with the good writing, the part about the end of Angel was kind of odd. Maybe we just interperated the situation differently but from my point of view things didn't deviate from the plan at all. They all chose a target and attempted to kill it, knowing that even if they succeeded the counterstrike from the Wolf, Ram & Hart would almost certainly kill them. And it wasn't about the law firm, it was about destabilizing the plans for the upcoming apocalypse, even for a moment.

Really sorry about the rant there... I do like your writing style though, and mini-Jack fics are always awesome :)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »