Reviews for A New Life
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Good start read prequel really good story please keep going with it.
Eric Thorsen chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Continuation is good... especially for this story. I have a tendency to just keep going, but I think your way works better. keep up the good work.

Eric
onlimain chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I'm so glad you decided to continue this story. I hope you update soon, though I can't decide if I want this story first or "Daniel's Daughter," so I'll just go with update both please.
Boyd chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I read the prequel and it was really good!

The only complaint I had was all of the back info, it seems that they wouldn't have given all the details and since this is a BtVS crossover most of us know the back story. I loved how you got JT (mini-Jack) and Buffy together and I don't think you need to give us the story on that it seems that they had the classic OMG I'm captured and rescued love story.

You have captured the voices of the cast beautifully, and I like how you haven't bad mouthed any character to the benefit of others.

Jenn
cflat chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Interesting story, but who'd JT? I don't remember anybody from Buffy or Angel w/ those initials. Update soon, please.
General Mac chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
more please
Musings-of-Apathy chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Great start, could be interesting.

Thanks for writing.

Mike.
Rain Dancer2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
No please don't let them be dead! I am looking foward to reading this fic and enjoying it as much as I enjoyed Rebuilding. Please update soon.
bobthetomato99 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Thank you for writing this. I was wondering what was going to happento JT and Buffy. I hope you go on with this. Great start andi hope it continues to be this good.
Banner chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
A good prologue...
Spike's ghost chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Good beginning. I was hoping you would come back to this storyline.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Are they dead? Are they 'really' dead? Nevermind... I'm so happy this sequel is up! Great job!
Brutal2003 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Uh, who's TJ?
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Nice start to it, although it seems a little bit like we've jumped into the middle of it...might because i havent seen most of the last season or two of Angel.I look forward to more (and just so's you know, about to be recced on the mini-jack group :) )
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
cool! that was a great chapter! more PLEASE! ! !
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4