Reviews for Reconciliation
BB chapter 9 . 4/18
Aw so glad they worked their way back to each other! Love the idea of Luke bidding on Lorelai's basket. Beautiful story! Thanks so much for sharing, loved it!
B chapter 9 . 3/28
Aw as much as my heart hurt for the both of them (L&L) this was perfect. Right amount of heart ache and love love love. Thanks so much for sharing! loved this
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 1/25
Thank goodness! The Luke Box had such a bleak ending that I am genuinely relieved to get this follow up! I really loved the confrontation between Luke and Emily and the surprise proposal was adorable.
grace1600 chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
I like your version a lot. If they had actually talked like this in the show, it would have been so much better for them. But then that is not the point of tv drama, is it? I like your way better. Thanks!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2018
This was so beautiful and it is all that I can imagine for them. I was using this to put off an assignment.
SarahJoyGrace1983 chapter 9 . 2/9/2018
Beautiful story! Come back, more, more!
KnightInShiningFlannel chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
Awww! *tear* I swear I wish you wrote the rest of the GG series lol

Very detailed and distinct writing. Love how you always keep them very tight to their character. Awesome!
starma chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Brilliant! The best I've read, and I've read an awful lot... Thank you!
Anavela chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
This is a great story. You are a talented writer. You literally took the characters from the show and pasted them into your story. The dialouge is very accurate and I can definitely see this happening with the characters. I wish that this did happen on the show.

Well, I'm not done reading yet, but I'm looking forward to the rest. And to reading more of your stories. I looked on your profile page and i just about died. you write firefly stories as well, and i'm also a big fan of that show. So I'm so excited to keep reading your stories! :)

Great job!
glo1196 chapter 9 . 3/27/2007
OK, maybe I am getting old, but I cried at the end of your story. I absolutely loved it. Thank you for writing it
Terpsichore92 chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
Wow! This story is amazing! I really loved it. The place you ended it was a little unexpected, but still really good.
sami1010220 chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
that was a great fic! i loved it. that last part though...i'm not sure if i liked it ending like that...*shrug* oh well. and i thought that luke's parents were dead? or at least his dad is. but then again, why would his dad have his mother's ring if she wasn't...? anyway, i loved it!
Loralaidanes chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
I love the story are you gonna write more?
Loralaidanes chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
hi I love your story
1LukeLorelaiFan chapter 9 . 7/12/2006
... What is there to say? That was great. I loved the whole story. Luke and Lorelai are so great together. That's why I watch the show (and read these fanfics). But this story was so, well, I can't think of a word to describe how much I liked it. And the ending...that was so sweet.