Reviews for Reconciliation
screaming truth chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
I loved how you made it awkward, they aren't going to just fall back together so easily, he's said some harsh stuff, and she lied...so there's a lot of hurt...you made it seem so real, well done. *side note* this last episode I hurt for Luke...cause if she had listened to his words and not to his tone she would have realized that he was looking for her at the school and he wanted her to be there and when she wasn't he was sad, and what does Luke do when he is sad...he confides in Lorelai, and albeit a strange way he was reaching out to her...

LP
Kenshin001 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
Nice Nice Nice,update soon please. I like that you take your time with bringing them back together, take a few chaps to have them talk everything through.
Serenyty chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
I'm demanding to continue. Luke/Lorelai fanfics are my favorites!
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
great chapter!

Can't wait until the next one.
forensicgeek chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Awesome! Please add more soon!
ocdwithlhg chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
I printed this out to read in math and couldn't review before but I just wanted to say that I really love it! It's such a cute idea! I can't wait for the next part so update soon! :)
screaming truth chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Aww, you have to continue this...I think you should have made luke's first bid 52.50, that's the price he paid last time...aw, still too cute. continue.

LP
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
*Starts hitting Chris over the head repeatedly with my... uh, BOOK... Gets scary look in eyes* Die Chris, Die!... Anyways, ignore my insane moments if you want... I loved this! It was really, really good... Are you going to continue it, or was this a 'One-Shot' sort of thingy? :)

(TOODLES!)
wes craven chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
i must admit, I was a little skeptical when I read the synopsis, but I read it and was pleasantly surprised. this was very well done, I enjoyed it. I am very much looking forward to the conversation
Solidae chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I love love love love love it! Let's hope something like this actually happens!
JeMappelleTea chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Aww... Luke's her lobster! :swoon:

And I hate Christopher! Gah.

Very well written. I commend you. :)
My Only Carriage chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Very charming, and a different take on an old idea. I really enjoyed it.
Lucy chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
That was such a great chapter! I loved that Rory told Chris to go away. I'm so happy that Luke bought Lor's basket again!
Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I really like your story, the idea is pretty nice. Can't wait to read more!
SpuffyCalzona615 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
That was cute! I hate Christopher so much! Luke and Lorelai have to get back together now!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »