Reviews for Reconciliation
purplekirbyshaft chapter 9 . 6/27/2006
i love you story it's really good! you should write a sequal
Stephanie chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
AMAZING fic! I loved reading it! Everything about it was perfect. I loved the whole storyline you came up with! Amazing job, seriously...i loved it so much!
JavaJunkie22 chapter 9 . 1/10/2006
I love it! Please upd8te soon!
Kayce chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Oh my GOd I'm so tired... I wish I could stay up later to finish your story but I can hardly keep my eyes open. I know you may not care to know this but I wanted to let you know that your stroy is good enough to almost keep my from sleep. And I love sleep! And the only reason I'm not going to continue reading tonight, is because when I'm tried I tend to skim and this is a stroy I don't want to skim. Good job! I can't tell you how refreshing it is to read a well written Gilmore girls peice.
Jaigagne chapter 9 . 10/9/2005
...you ended it...I liked it alot though, the open bood metaphore was good, as were the proposal ideass I enjoyed it
JitterBug chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
I BEG OF YOU TO CONTINUE. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE PARENTS (BOTH SIDES) I HAVE NO LIFE RIGHT NOW AND FANFIC IS WHATS GETTING ME THROUGH(CANT SPELL) MY BOREDOM.
Gilmoregrl519 chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
Hey

Great story!
J.Stone chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
I'm really sorry, but too much drama. You're not ASP for goodness sake. Just let them be together. I dont mean to sound harsh, I really dont, but "Fan-Fic" should be fun, not stress filled. However, I do want to thank you for what must have been a great deal of work. I love L/L stories. I hope you understand what I mean.
PhoenixPhreak chapter 9 . 7/20/2005
OMG! That was so sweet and soo awesome! YAA!I AM SOO HAPPY! Aww, i would have loved to see the wedding! MAybe a sequel? I loved the way u ended it! Luke is soo sweet! LOVED IT!
PrincessOats42 chapter 6 . 6/15/2005
i love your story!
Fawna chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
update! I love this story! Please please please update soon!
RogueHoney chapter 9 . 5/20/2005
pleze dont let this be the end. u have a real gift for writing. i'd like to read your version of the Dane's wedding. great job!
sus chapter 9 . 5/5/2005
that was beautiful!
Jay00789 chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
you need to write more i hope this isn't the end
lukelaiandroryndean chapter 9 . 4/26/2005
please, please write more ! this is an amazing story ! and you are a great writer. i give you props ))
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »