Reviews for Reconciliation
addicted2coffee chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
omg i love it! Great chapter; you capture the characters so well. I loved the end too, Luke wanting to tell his parents- perfect! Update soon please!
fandomsareloveGG chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
wow, great fic. even better ending
Once Upon a Whim chapter 9 . 4/25/2005
Such a sweet way to end a great story... I loved Luke's proposal, and Lorelai's plan for her own. I don't read spoilers or anything, but here's to hoping the show's writers take their cues from stories like this when they go to write new episodes :)

Good stuff here - hope to see more like it in the future!
Dafted chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
No one ever has Lorelai even thinking of proposing to Luke. I like the way he beat her to it, they way they took things on the slow side and talked before getting together.

And I love the ending. Most worters don't usually include or mention Luke's parents because it's sort of a blind spot... but I like how you snuch that in there.

Awesome story, Kudos to you!
screaming truth chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
Aw, Luke needs to tell Buddy and Maize too...) Great story.

LP
Spreeaholic1 chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
that was absolutely amazing. wow. i loved it. great job.
purebristles chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
I like the fact that you wrote in a break during their argument. For some reason, that really resonated with me. Must be all those relationship advice articles I read. Oh my - and the "Is that your pink peg asking my blue peg or is that you asking me? Because if you want to have this conversation, we can have this conversation, but I don’t want to pretend to have it.” I can totally imagine Luke saying that. Fan-freaking-tastic.
ProFfeSseR chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
Wow, they both planned proposals. That was perfect! This is the way Lorelai would have wanted it anyway, although the way she planned, with the horoscope was perfect as well! I really really enjoyed reading this story! Hope your next one is going to be as good!
adrift chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
Brilliant story! I loved it! It seemed so... realistic... I don't know. Let me tell you my favorite part: He looked down shyly then back up at her, "I’d like to tell my parents our news." Can you say aw?
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
A beautiful ending to a beautiful story! I've really loved this entire story, and the last chapter was wonderful.

The proposal totally made me cry. I started getting teary from the moment I read Luke's note- "A year ago you canged my life." Aw. That whole scene was beautiful.

And I love that Lorelai and her parents seem to be slowly patching things up.
LukeNlorelaifan chapter 9 . 4/24/2005
please continue this!
pokey chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
Great, I loved it! Sad to see it end. I loved the proposal, I actually got teary, something that doesn't often happen
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
This was an awesome story. I loved the ending.
Kimmers chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
Oh my god what a wonderful ending to such a brillant fic I've enjoyed each and every single moment of it and this ending made me teary eyed
Undisclosed chapter 9 . 4/23/2005
Beautiful story, sosmitten. I love the idea of Lorelai proposing but Luke beating her to it. Emily's reaction to the news was perfect and so in character.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »