Reviews for Reconciliation
FragmentedSandwiches chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
Another great chapter!

Looking forward to the nexxt one!
ocdwithlhg chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
I'm glad that I didn't miss this update like the one's before! I loved the update- you're doing a great job with this story- you've got the characters down perfectly! I can't wait for the next part so I hope you update again soon! :)
Copperboom chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
I'm glad you're still going with this to tide us over the long break! Love all the angst and fears they're working through and I'm glad they came to the conclusion that maybe they wouldn't have worked out if they'd gotten together earlier. I totally agree!
Copperboom chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
I'm loving this story! The shelf thing about killed me! And I loved what you did with Maisie and Buddy, that was great and sounded like Maisie should. And all of L&L's conversations are so sweet and just what I'd love to hear from them.
pokey chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
I love the story, great job. I love how you are having them slowly work it out. I can't wait to see what else you are going to do.
fandomsareloveGG chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
brillant, bravo, i loved this chapter
Shima And Tempis chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Hello Kitty Keychain? What's THAT all about? Well, continue, this was a sweet chapter-it shows all of the rocks that they still have to trail over while being together. Nicely done.

-SAT
Sassgina Mills chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
again a great chapter :) please continue
Lenina Crowne chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Luke has a secret obsession with Hello Kitty, doesn't he? ;) I love this fic. Please continue soon.
gilmoreaddict chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
wait whats up w/ the hello kitty keychain?
Undisclosed chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
I love it! It's good to see that the relationship isn't straightaway back to normal, and that Luke helps Lorelai out with her boxes.
Gilmore chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Great chapter, I really liked the whole box-unpacking! I can't wait to read more!
ProFfeSseR chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
Wow, I totally love this chpater, so awesome, brilliant, great, whatever! I really really love it!
Teary-Eyed Angel chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Great chapter. What DOES the hello kitty keychain have to do with Luke? Anyway...update asap!
LunaMystik chapter 5 . 3/14/2005
Ooh! I thought for sure it was over after this chapter, but no, I get another one! Yay! This story really keeps getting better and better. This chapter in particular was phenomenal (not a word I use often). I really felt as if I were there with them. I know it's been rehashed so many times, but I agree with you that L&L had to go through all they went through in order to be good together. I loved the whole unpacking the boxes part; it's very well written, the perfect level of emotions without being too sappy. This story is now officially on my favorite list.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »