Reviews for Notorious
LaekeIrish chapter 8 . 4/5
I think your right, Riddick would not care what society thought about them being together. All that matters is that they both agreed it was time.:) good chapter, you portray Riddick and Jacks personalitys very well ;]
my shangri-la chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
I loved reading this. I hope you come back to it... hopefully sometime in the near future. ;) Great job.
LouLouBear1213 chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
Love this story. Please update soon.
forevermore16 chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
This is so good! Please update soon or now will be muc better!
ANguyen504 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
I love the Jack/Riddick chemistry its so hot n sexy. I really do think Rid would be way possessive n well girls develop very early these days physically, mentally, and sexually.

Im not in the least offended n truthfully im more of a realist. Plus i wuz 17 n my first bf u know first of firsts wuz almost in his 30's. Jack is mature enuff that its not a big deal. N hey since when does Rid follow the laws hehe.

This is a great story all around.

Hehe u got my hubby wantin to kick his friends out of the house for a litto alone time after lookin at me hehe!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 8 . 3/2/2009
Alright you did an awesome job with this post, very hot and steamy ;)...but u or ppl shouldn't have any qualms about what happened as you've stated he waited until she was ready and didnt force her, plus Jack is of the age of consent...so even though she is young she is within the age of consent and its legal, So keep writing and dont listen to anyone that says different.
LiasonFan2 chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
I defintely have to agree they way the writer's portrayed hiom and wrote him he wouldn't of cared if Jack was 16 just as long as she was ready for him. Plus, the chapter was done with taste and it was Hot as well..
lily94 chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
neither riddick or jack would care about the age of concent... and also in teh universe they live in who says the age of concent is 18 maybe it is 14 who knows. Social norms would have changed in their future...
FluidDegree chapter 8 . 3/1/2009
I agree with you on the way he would think, and you did a great job. I can't wait to read what happens when they meet up with Reil.
LiasonFan2 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
All, I have to say is THANK YOU! we got an update so quick I was thinking we were gonna wait months! lol... My advice Riddick go get your girl already! Loved it.. Can you update like now... please I give virtual cookies!
sleepings chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Okay, that was good. :) I liked the way you described his, uh, "want" for Jack. xD
FluidDegree chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
somehow I don't think he is going to wait much longer... :)

can't wait for the action both with them and whats going to happen when they meet up with Riel
Saismaat chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
Hey, girlfriend, good fun. FWIW – I tend to stop giving reviews if I don’t get a response to what I said, unless it’s someone who give me reviews; dunno if that’s what’s going on –

I like a whole lot of this. I was a little confused how we got there from the last chapter, both in action and in . . . emotional growth. She seemed to practically be in a fugue state, and then she shakes it off? I had to check if I was in the story I thought I was reading.

“She never knew how much Riddick liked her hair until last week. She was able to transform the insanely-scary Riddick into the just scary Riddick by hugging him so he could smell her hair.”

That’s nice. Insanely scary to just scary. Teehee.

“Jack turned her gaz” – gaze?

““You will do as I say. If something happens to me, you leave. Don’t ever question me Jack,” Riddick growled. He squeezed her forearms and watched her squirm.”

Asshole. She should get to question him.

“Jack tried to blink her tears away, but it was too late. She hated being weak in front of Riddick, but this was something that she could not control. The thought of life with Riddick had never occurred to her, and she believed that she would actually die if such a thing happened. She was a survivor, but not without her dark hero. She quickly shook her head, hoping to get the morbid ideas out. With her fingers she wiped away her tears and glanced up at Riddick through her eyelashes. She almost smirked when she saw his face. Comforting others was not one of his skills.”

Man – that’s one mercurial girl! She changes moods really fast.

Seika? Like the candy? I don’t recognize Satarius.

Nice last line! I’ve never understood why Riddick would resist the urge, aside from the conventions of fanfiction . . .

Good stuff!
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
Ok he needs to let himself go, he wants her and seh clearly wants him...But I like how he respects her enough to want better for her and that he wont enter into a physical relationship with because he fears what would happen to he emotional sense...So great post but Riddick needs to at least put it out there on the table what he wants or have Jack lay it out for him before they go do this mission, that way Riddick isnt OOC a bit.
lily chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
finally! those 2 should hook up... lets face it... it is not in either of their nature for the romantic type of sex...